Token sets etc

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Darthvegeta800

Darthvegeta800

• Members
  • 372 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 11:20 PM

Will we be seeing more tokensets etc in the future for released campaigns etc?
Has there been anything said about this matter?

I know they do it for WH:F rpg and i'd love to see them release maps etc for future SW campaigns.

#2 schoon

schoon

• Members
  • 468 posts

Posted 27 April 2013 - 06:00 AM

I am positive that they'll be doing more maps and token sets, most likely with adventure supplements or as an independent product - it's hard to package token sheets in with hardback books.

This sort of thing is right in FFG's sweet spot.

#3 Darkjawa

Darkjawa

• Members
  • 166 posts

Posted 27 April 2013 - 02:47 PM

They've done acrylic tokens for most of their LCGs and even X-wing game, so I would be willing to be that we will see some cool tokens and maps at some point in the future.

#4 Shadowdire

Shadowdire

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 07:01 AM

I would like for them to add more tokens but it will not be a problem with me. I have a huge extinsive Staw Wars Minis collection from the WotC game from a couple years back. I think they will work out awesome for this game and intend to bring all 8 cases ( tackle boxes and toll boxes) I have to each gaming session for my players to use. There are enough to fit just about any character there is.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS