Photo

Will there be more expansion ships made for the first 4 ships?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 WolfLord22

WolfLord22

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 04:43 PM

I notice that the first 4 expansions released are no longer available (SWX02-05).  Was this a limited run, or are there more on order? 

#2 DingusFett

DingusFett

• Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 05:19 PM

AFAIK there is a reprint coming soon of them. My FLGS sounded like they weren't that far away when I asked about X-Wings and TIE Fighter expansions, but who knows.

#3 ziggy2000

ziggy2000

• Members
  • 722 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 07:43 PM

There are plenty of them available on the shelf of my FLGS, as well as online. Core sets too. This game is not limited edition, just occasional limited availability (like wave 2).

#4 WarLax

WarLax

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 27 April 2013 - 03:34 AM

ziggy2000 said:

There are plenty of them available on the shelf of my FLGS, as well as online. Core sets too. This game is not limited edition, just occasional limited availability (like wave 2).

*experience may vary, likely based on location.  Every store in my city is out of X-wing/Tie fighter expansions, with some still holding onto Y-wings and Tie/A.  That said, as another poster indicated they are re-printing wave 1 for may, so not to worry.

#5 WolfLord22

WolfLord22

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 27 April 2013 - 05:41 AM

Thanks, that is good to hear.  There are none available in my area, and I noticed on e-Bay there are few (if any auctions) for these first 4 ships.  (Ironically enough, there are currently no auctions for the X-Wing ship expansion for this game).

#6 esmolinski

esmolinski

• Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 27 April 2013 - 06:03 AM

WolfLord22 said:

Thanks, that is good to hear.  There are none available in my area, and I noticed on e-Bay there are few (if any auctions) for these first 4 ships.  (Ironically enough, there are currently no auctions for the X-Wing ship expansion for this game).

If you are in "desperate" needs for waive 1 expansions and you have a Target or Barnes and Nobles near by, check them out. I've seen waive 1 ships collecting dust at 2 of the Barnes and Nobles where I'm from since the beginning of the year and I saw the core game at a Target yesterday (but no actual expansions). You will probably pay a few extra dollars compared to you local gaming store (if there is one) or one of the large online stores, but I thought I would throw it out there.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS