Wedge, Enhancement, Unit, or both

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Zizzlebit

Zizzlebit

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 04:49 AM

My search fu failed me but when Wedge is played on a fighter or speeder unit, is he still considered to be a unit, or does the type of card change to an Enhancement entirely.  

#2 dbmeboy

dbmeboy

• Members
  • 2,047 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 05:02 AM

Zizzlebit said:

My search fu failed me but when Wedge is played on a fighter or speeder unit, is he still considered to be a unit, or does the type of card change to an Enhancement entirely.  

When he is played as an enhancement, he is considered to be an enhancement for all effects.

#3 Zizzlebit

Zizzlebit

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 06:45 AM

Yes, but if you play him as an enchancement is he still a unit, or is there somewhere that says a card can only be one type?

#4 dbmeboy

dbmeboy

• Members
  • 2,047 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 06:57 AM

Zizzlebit said:

Yes, but if you play him as an enchancement is he still a unit, or is there somewhere that says a card can only be one type?

While he is an enhqmcement, he is not a unit.

#5 pixcalcis

pixcalcis

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 03:01 PM

Dbmeboy is on the mark. I submitted this questions to Nate French about 2 weeks ago and here is his response.:

"When a card is played "as an enhancement," it is considered an enhancement and not a unit.

So it cannot be attacked by targeted strike, and card effects that target enemy and units cannot target them. "

I was honestly hoping the rancor would take him out.

#6 DailyRich

DailyRich

• Members
  • 257 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 03:48 PM

But he still counts as a Wedge Antilles for purposes of uniqueness.  You can't have him in play as an enhancement and as a unit.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS