Photo

Couple of City Questions (Spy & Taxation Event)

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 HAYLADY

HAYLADY

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 01:40 PM

I have a couple of questions that seem to have common sense answers, but I just want to be sure I'm right about them.

1.) Is it correct to assume that unrevealed Alternate Ending cards would not count as a "deck" as far as the Spy's special ability is concerned?

2.) If a character whose alignment is chosen for the taxation event has only 1 gold, is it correct to assume that he keeps that gold after he is thrown in jail?

#2 Triakor

Triakor

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 27 April 2013 - 09:18 AM

The spy ability doesn't work on an ending card.

the taxation I believe you lose the one gold and because you can't pay the full tax you're thrown in jail. That's how my group interperits it.

#3 The_Warlock

The_Warlock

• Members
  • 1,734 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 04:16 AM

HAYLADY said:

I have a couple of questions that seem to have common sense answers, but I just want to be sure I'm right about them.

1.) Is it correct to assume that unrevealed Alternate Ending cards would not count as a "deck" as far as the Spy's special ability is concerned?

Yes, the assumption is correct.

HAYLADY said:

2.) If a character whose alignment is chosen for the taxation event has only 1 gold, is it correct to assume that he keeps that gold after he is thrown in jail?

Taxation is worded with a bit of flavour text, but should be read as "lose 2 Gold or be thrown in Jail". You have to lose up to two Gold and if you can't fulfill the 2 Gold tax you're thrown in Jail as well. If you have 1 Gold, you must lose it if Taxation is levied on your character, but still you are not compliant and thrown in Jail.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS