• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 SlackerHacker

SlackerHacker

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 11:11 AM

Looks like a nice combo:

Use  LWW on Chewy, deal 1 damage to enemy unit from LWW and another 2 with Chewy's ability. So LWW +Chewy= 3 damage hit.

Imagine if Chewy also gets to strike and has been damaged as well. Crunch pretty well any unit in the game easily in one turn unless the have a Ben.

#2 chiller087

chiller087

• Members
  • 102 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 11:51 AM

SlackerHacker said:

Imagine if Chewy also gets to strike and has been damaged as well. Crunch pretty well any unit in the game easily in one turn unless the have a Ben.

Which they probably won't since Chewy and Ben both wear LS colors. :D

Micah

#3 Rogue 4

Rogue 4

• Members
  • 343 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 07:44 AM

Yes it is a nice combo. Something I aim to use to deal with all these darn Star Destroyers running around with 5 health.

Millennium Falcon, Rebel Transport, Tantive IV, A-Wing x2, B-wing, E-Wing, X-wing x4, Y-wing, Z95 Headhunter x2, HWK-290, TIE Fighter x 5, TIE Advanced x1, TIE Bomber, x1, TIE Interceptor x1, TIE Defender, TIE Phantom,  Imperial Aces, Slave I, Lambda Shuttle

#4 GooeyChewie

GooeyChewie

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 09:48 AM

Even if your opponent wins the edge battle and had a 4 DC unit (like, say, Darth Vader) you can play Let the Wookiee Win, damage Chewie for the cost, use his reaction, damage him again for the effect (does not say 'opposing' unit) and react again to finish off the character.  Ouch!

#5 Magni

Magni

• Members
  • 350 posts

Posted 27 April 2013 - 05:38 AM

I think when the edge of darkness drops we will all be playing smugglers/bounty hunters for a while.  Its like 11 LS 11 DS pods is it not?

+++ Engagement: Resolve Strikes +++

magni strikes with greedo for 2 unit damage to Han Solo and 1 Blast Damage.

#6 Toqtamish

Toqtamish

Toqtamish

• Members
  • 2,996 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 02:12 PM

Magni said:

I think when the edge of darkness drops we will all be playing smugglers/bounty hunters for a while.  Its like 11 LS 11 DS pods is it not?

Yes. 

#7 cephalgia

cephalgia

• Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 03:02 PM

Magni said:

Out of everything we've seen, including all spoilers across all sets, the Wookie objective set is, hands down, the best thing the LS has.  It's not even a contest.  

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS