Hello guys, i recently bought BOW, and i played my first game and a lot of questions come to me while i was playing.
1) Retreat units: Does the attacker decides if the target unit have to retreat or no, or they have to always retreat as a result of a a morale result rolled on the attack dice?
2) The only way to burn a terrain hex is with clegane and those who have the socrch the earth abilities given by a battleplan?
3) Commander card that states rally all units. That means that u can rally all of your units or only those of the Comander zone of the commander that you have played the card?
4) Addam Marband ability. When engaged, Addma's unit may execute a flank attack instead of a normal attack. For example you are attacking a desengaged unit with addam who is not engaged with anybody, rules said that you have to first place the engage token and then resolve the attack, does this trigger the ability when engaged of addam?. I understand that alll the attacks of addam they are going to count as a flank attack.
5) Does your turn end when you rally a unit with a order token o a commander card, or afeter rally i could give a move or attack order?
6) Could you sue only the tactic of a commander card without using the command?. If the answer is yes, do you have to discard the card after using the tactic?.
7) When you use a command card to order x units to move/attack, if you attack should you attack with all your ordered units the same target o i could spread the attack?
8) In a parting blow, could i pursue or advance?
9) If i attack with a melee unit from a forest a another unit in a plain, and i place my engage token i still have the maximum of two dice or i should use the plain combat text?. Because in the case of buildings when you attack from a hex containing a building another unit on another terrain, and you have to place your engage token you lose the cover 1. So in conclusion i think that terrain modifiers that you have to read are those where the defending unit is in.
10) Once i have to palce a devastation token on a hex because a terrain have reach its burn limit, should i remove the fire tokens or they are still on play with the same fire level?