Photo

WTT/WTB regional game mat, and alt art resource cards.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Torresse

Torresse

• Members
  • 360 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 07:28 PM

So April 27th I will not be able to make it out to my local regionals. I want to buy or trade some xwing stuff for the mats. I have a set of 5 acrylic target lock tokens, I may even trade some of my 40k stuff if anyone wants it lol… I am really wanting the mat, so hopefully Ill find someone whose been to multiple regionals… Yeah, I feel kinda desperate for posting here, but I want to add to my collection lol

This is one of the main reasons Xwing is awesome! http://community.fan...ake-long/page-4

#2 Ravncat

Ravncat

• Members
  • 765 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 11:32 PM

I know the feeling - no tournaments here. I'd love to get a playmat myself. 

#3 Mattr0polis

Mattr0polis

• Members
  • 821 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 11:49 AM

I'm having the same problem with the league kit stuff. I'd love to get the Aurebesh Vader card and ESPECIALLY the league kit counters.

To anyone reading this who has the league kit plastic counters and is willing to part with them, private message me. I will make it worth your while.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS