AGoT Comprehensive ICON/Symbol List?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Scarecrow

Scarecrow

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 03:01 AM

Have a question.  Is there somewhere, one can get a comprehensive list of chapter pack Icons and game symbol icons for quick reference? 

I have yet to be able to find a quick reference chart of all the Chapter Pack Icons or game symbols?

Thanks!

#2 Khudzlin

Khudzlin

• Members
  • 1,421 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 03:45 AM

We have a list of expansion/chapter pack symbols on the French forum (the names are first given in English, so don't worry) http://letronedeferj...ivers-acronymes

As for game symbols, you'll find them in the core rule book or the additional rule sheets (included in the FAQ).

#3 Scarecrow

Scarecrow

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 02:12 AM

Wow…thanks.  That is exactly what I was looking for.  thanks a bunch.

Scarecrow

#4 Khudzlin

Khudzlin

• Members
  • 1,421 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 04:57 AM

You're welcome.

#5 mdc273

mdc273

• Members
  • 975 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 07:33 AM

Khudzlin said:

We have a list of expansion/chapter pack symbols on the French forum (the names are first given in English, so don't worry) http://letronedeferj...ivers-acronymes

As for game symbols, you'll find them in the core rule book or the additional rule sheets (included in the FAQ).

So I posted this on Reddit thinking nothing of it. I come back the next day and see this as the thumbnail:

I now feel like my post links to something creepy and anime related… I mean it's probably supposed to be Arya, but I am confused.

#6 darknoj

darknoj

• Members
  • 378 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 01:14 PM

Its what you get for posting on reddit. the palce is full of spam…kind of like how you spam the forums about reddit…

#7 Khudzlin

Khudzlin

• Members
  • 1,421 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 07:23 PM

You do know that anime is only a drawing style and that it's not all naughty tentacles, right?

#8 mdc273

mdc273

• Members
  • 975 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 09:01 AM

Khudzlin said:

You do know that anime is only a drawing style and that it's not all naughty tentacles, right?

Of course! I watch it, lol (not the tentacle stuff!). Well I should say I watch Adult Swim's line-up 'til about 2 AM on Saturdays. I also own Cowboy Bebop, FMA, Princess Mononoke (the movie), and Trigun

But anyway, people not in the know can make weird assumptions. D:

@Darknoj - I thought someone else besides me might get a chuckle out of it, so I posted it in this thread. This would've happened on any forum where the same image grab algorithm was used. I just happened to notice because, of course, I was using Reddit!

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS