hand pictures on the cards ?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Mistherion

Mistherion

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 12:03 AM

can somebody tell me what does that hand/s mean on the cards? for instance there is one hand or two hands in a common item or unique item card. and it says one-handed or two-handed weapons. ok, but how will i use them? Thnx in advance.

#2 Jake yet again

Jake yet again

• Members
  • 641 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 12:24 AM

Mutants, jugglers and amputees aside, you will only have two hands available for use in combat. If one hand is dedicated to casting Wither and the other is wielding a cavalry sabre, you won't also be able to use a knife in the same combat round as well. Outside of combat, you can carry as much loot as Guybrush Threepwood, but in combat you've generally only got two hands available to use.

Lovecraft Country Horror - A completely FREE Big Box expansion for Arkham Horror, exploring the minor locations of the Cthulhu Mythos. Contains: Lovecraft Country Board, 16 Investigators, 4 Ancient Ones, 16 Skills, 32 Common Items, 24 Unique Items, 10 Spells, 16 Music of Erich Zann cards, 76 Leads, 4 Allies, 32 Monsters, 24 Injuries and Madnesses, 54 Mythos Cards, 41 Outer World Encounters, 52 Location Encounters for each Neighbourhood.

#3 Mistherion

Mistherion

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 12:57 AM

thnx for the info mate ;) 

#4 Steve-O

Steve-O

• Members
  • 4,607 posts

Posted 27 April 2013 - 02:16 AM

Jake yet again said:

Outside of combat, you can carry as much loot as Guybrush Threepwood, but in combat you've generally only got two hands available to use.

I like the cut of your jib, sailor =P

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS