Photo

Dreadfleet WFRP POD and Pathfinder's Skull & Shackles campaign?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Emirikol

Emirikol

~Ĉiam subskribi antaŭ-nup kun Fimir

• Members
  • 5,110 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 11:22 AM

I ran the first part of the Skull & Shackles adventure campaign for my kids.  I think it might work kind of cool for WFRP's DREADFLEET print on demand.

http://stuff4nonsens...ains-expansion/

Thoughts?

jh

#2 k7e9

k7e9

• Members
  • 872 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 06:17 AM

I have not read the Skull & Shackles campaign. I have had thoughts about running an adventure at sea, with a pirate focus, for WFRP3ed and use the Dreadfleet POD as much as possible.

How's the S&S campaign? Is it easy to convert "on the fly" for WFRP (in my experience, most adventures are easy to convert to 3ed)?

#3 Emirikol

Emirikol

~Ĉiam subskribi antaŭ-nup kun Fimir

• Members
  • 5,110 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 05:50 PM

I've only run the first adventure, but it is straightforward.  You can play a pirate or a good guy (so to speak) or both.  In any case, you're conscripted onto a ship, then marooned on an island with a nasty surprise.

Anyways here's some inspiring artwork:

#4 schoon

schoon

• Members
  • 470 posts

Posted 27 April 2013 - 12:20 PM

Skull and Shackles is a great campaign, and fairly easily adaptable to WFRP. If you're looking for a good adventure to use, I'd say you've found it.

…and on an unrelated side note, a Skaven submarine makes for a very cool "Captain Nemo" moment in your ocean going adventures!

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS