Skype game seeks 2 players

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Tassedar

Tassedar

• Members
  • 260 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 10:55 AM

Okay I am searching for two players here are my standing rules if you can live with it great if not sorry it wont work. Game time is friday 6pm pst and ends 3 hours roughly later. I do one on one rp if the player wants and it helps make my day roll by.

1. I am not a rule nazi i do my best to play by the rules but i dont nit pick.
2. Be creative and willing to interact with other players
3. Like the prequels there may be a hole in the story that i present i apologise but i cannot forsee everything and ill do my best to avoid it.

what you can expect from me

I gm from the standpoint of fun trumps rules to a degree.

I am a very low stress person and honestly if you want drama out of game im sorry i will not tolerate it

I will do my best to be prepared but this is skype and i am a truck driver so there will be times i cant dedicate greatly prepared d20 maps and we will have to wing it a bit ill have tokens and a way to make a rough draft on the fly but thats my biggest drawback.

if you feel you can work with it i welcome you to come sit in a session and see where you fit in and i will take who feels a good match.

thank you,
Scott
(skype:Scottgoozman)
if you wish to talk while i have my phone app going while im driving i dont mind chatting.

#2 yagyu

yagyu

• Members
  • 297 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 05:26 PM

Hey tass i would be willing to play but fridays i cant do, i have a group of 3-4 players so maybe u could run a second rp for us on another day if that wouldnt cram you to be do busy.

Saturday or sunday afternoon perhaps would work well for my group. Normally i gm but im gming a bit too much lately and would love for once to be able to play.

Contact me on skype

lordyagyu

thx

"It was so artistically done."-Grand Admiral Thrawn

#3 Tassedar

Tassedar

• Members
  • 260 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 01:58 AM

Well actually that might work I have a person who wants to gm a game and we were looking to start about 5pm pst so we could use a grp of players who would want to.

#4 diversionArchitect

diversionArchitect

• Members
  • 116 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 03:18 PM

I'm interested =)

I'll message you on skype my next opportunity!

#5 Tassedar

Tassedar

• Members
  • 260 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 01:43 PM

been tryin to get ahold of people who wanted to join through the week plz get on skype when you can easiest way for me to communicate game to you.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS