• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Aldyramon

Aldyramon

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 03:26 AM

Hi

I have a question about the Bonus Achievement Points for Ship Components. How often do I get these and do I need to do something in order to get them?

Let's say I have a Ship with

• Luxury Passenger Quarters (100 Achievement Points for Trade, Criminal and Creed)
  • Main Cargo Hold (100 Achievement Points for Trade)
  • Baracks (100 Achievement Points for Military)

I am trying a Lesser Endeavour with 3 Objectives with 300 Achievement Points each:

• Objective 1: Crush the Feral Orks Who Infest the Ruins (Themes: Military)
  • Objective 2: Forge an Alliance with a Ministorum Cult (Themes: Creed)
  • Objective 3: Raise up the Pilgrim Horde (Themes: Creed, Trade)

Do I get the free poins without doing something, or do I need to use the component in some way, like invite a Ministorum Official to the Ship (for Objective 2)  and let him stay in my Luxury Quarters while showing him the planned Colony?

Do I get the Points for each objective or just once per Endeavour? So do I get 100Points from the Luxury Quarters für Objective 2 and 3 or just once?

#2 Erathia

Erathia

• Members
  • 662 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 09:58 AM

Components usually say that they apply towards an Objective, not an Endeavour. Thus theoretically every Component can add bonuses to each Objective in your list. However I would usually say that the Component has to be used somehow and is thematically appropriate. Thus if you were transporting a group of super-pious, minimalist pilgrims to a colony somewhere, applying the Luxury Passenger Quarters bonus may not be appropriate. However if your players get clever and can still somehow work it in, then they deserve the reward.

Citizens of Grace! We have defeated both the Dark Eldar and Ork menaces that threatened your system! We need no thanks nor payments, so long as you do not leave the atmosphere during our salvage operations under pain of death! - Jequin Hos of The Hos Dynasty

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS