I have a question about the Bonus Achievement Points for Ship Components. How often do I get these and do I need to do something in order to get them?
Let's say I have a Ship with
- Luxury Passenger Quarters (100 Achievement Points for Trade, Criminal and Creed)
- Main Cargo Hold (100 Achievement Points for Trade)
- Baracks (100 Achievement Points for Military)
I am trying a Lesser Endeavour with 3 Objectives with 300 Achievement Points each:
- Objective 1: Crush the Feral Orks Who Infest the Ruins (Themes: Military)
- Objective 2: Forge an Alliance with a Ministorum Cult (Themes: Creed)
- Objective 3: Raise up the Pilgrim Horde (Themes: Creed, Trade)
Do I get the free poins without doing something, or do I need to use the component in some way, like invite a Ministorum Official to the Ship (for Objective 2) and let him stay in my Luxury Quarters while showing him the planned Colony?
Do I get the Points for each objective or just once per Endeavour? So do I get 100Points from the Luxury Quarters für Objective 2 and 3 or just once?