Windows Store

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Richheart

Richheart

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 02:42 AM

Will theStar Wars Dice App be available on the Windows store at any point in the future?

#2 Shieldstromme

Shieldstromme

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 03:53 PM

Be very nice if it was! Still waiting for the Windows Phone 8 version thought so not holding my breath....

#3 Terra Branford

Terra Branford

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 10:51 PM

Yeah, is there any chance of a computer-based one? I'd like to use one for PBP games and stuff, and I don't have one of them fancy-schmancy smartphones. :P

• Josep Maria likes this

#4 Jegergryte

Jegergryte

• Members
  • 1,746 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 06:55 AM

I also would like a Windows 8 version of the app, if only for the windows phones and the surface rt OS. Of course I wouldn't mind a full windows version, but a windows phone/tablet version would be swell! I'm sick and tired of my Android devices, and I'm never returning to Apple.

• Josep Maria likes this

Make sure your brain is engaged, before putting your mouth into gear.

"What about the future...? We can only hope, we cannot however account for the minutiae of the quanta, as all accidents in an infinite space are inevitable."

GMLovlie's/Jegergryte's Cubicle direct link to supplements here.

#5 Terra Branford

Terra Branford

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 05:19 PM

Is there any chance of something like this ever happening?

Edited by Terra Branford, 20 October 2013 - 05:19 PM.

#6 Jegergryte

Jegergryte

• Members
  • 1,746 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 11:58 AM

We'll know when we see something announced I guess. FFG doesn't seem to say much on the forums, and particularly not about what is or isn't being planned (which I guess is fair). All we can do is announce our interest and wish and hope they listen.

Make sure your brain is engaged, before putting your mouth into gear.

"What about the future...? We can only hope, we cannot however account for the minutiae of the quanta, as all accidents in an infinite space are inevitable."

GMLovlie's/Jegergryte's Cubicle direct link to supplements here.

#7 Jander78

Jander78

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 29 November 2013 - 09:26 PM

I'm also interested in a Windows App, both PC and Windows Phone.

#8 TacticalBastrd

TacticalBastrd

• Members
  • 99 posts

Posted 04 January 2014 - 07:03 PM

Just another person wanting it for Windows phone 8. Or at least allow a 3rd party to make one. 

"The probability of a successful dice roll is inversely proportional to the relative amount of negative impact its failure will have on your character."  -Murphy's RPG Corollary-

Co-Host of The Sabacc Table Podcast

#9 Shieldstromme

Shieldstromme

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 09 January 2014 - 07:14 AM

Add me to the list of people who would buy this on Windows 8 / Windows Phone 8. I think the big issue with Windows Phone apps is that the adoption of windows phone 8 is very low in the states, despite being high (exceeding iPhone in 24 markets) elsewhere. Until the adoption rate picks up in the states then development won't be a priority.

The greenlighting of the Elder Sign's app on steam does give me a glimmer of hope that we'll see other apps on windows though....

#10 Genesis Demon

Genesis Demon

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 August 2014 - 03:05 AM

ill add my name to wanting this app on windows phone/tablet

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS