Photo

Question about the legality of acrylic tokens from regional and op kits.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 El_Tonio

El_Tonio

• Members
  • 404 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 06:18 PM

Are acrylic tokens released as part of the organized play kits and regional events legal? I played in a regional event today and got 10 acrylic focus tokens and 5 pair (numbered 1-5) of acrylic target lock tokens. Seems they should be legal since they don’t affect game play, but since everyone doesn’t have them I’m not sure.

They look great. I really hope they release acrylic evade and stress tokens at some point.  Maybe they’ll put out a set you can buy (10 of each focus, evade, stress, and target lock).

REBEL: 5 X-Wing  •  3 Y-Wing  •  2 A-Wing  •  3 YT-1300  •  4 B-Wing  •  1 HWK-290  •  7 Z-95 Headhunter  •  2 E-Wing

IMPERIAL: 8 TIE Fighter  •  2 TIE Advanced X1  •  5 TIE Interceptor  • 3 Firespray 31  •  6 TIE Bomber  •  2 Lambda Class Shuttle  •  2 TIE Phantom  •  2 TIE Defender

FIRST PLACE:  2012 Kessel Run (Amazing Discoveries, Tucson AZ); 2013 Regional (Amazing Discoveries, Tucson AZ); 2013 Regional (Imperial Outpost, Glendale AZ); 2014 Store Championship (Desert Sky Games, Gilbert AZ); 2014 Assault on Imdaar Alpha (Game Depot, Tempe AZ)

#2 dbmeboy

dbmeboy

• Members
  • 2,305 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 02:32 AM

El_Tonio said:

Are acrylic tokens released as part of the organized play kits and regional events legal? I played in a regional event today and got 10 acrylic focus tokens and 5 pair (numbered 1-5) of acrylic target lock tokens. Seems they should be legal since they don’t affect game play, but since everyone doesn’t have them I’m not sure.

They look great. I really hope they release acrylic evade and stress tokens at some point.  Maybe they’ll put out a set you can buy (10 of each focus, evade, stress, and target lock).

They are indeed legal.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS