Photo

Looking for some Singles. Anyone got these? And for how much?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 randomblink

randomblink

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 05:05 PM

I am looking for 1 copy of the following cards. Does anyone have a copy? And how much for them?

1. Data Dealer
    RESOURCE: Connection - Seedy
  2. Corporate Troubleshooter
    Upgrade: Connection
  3. Sansan City Grid
    Upgrade: Region
  4. Security Subcontract
    Asset: Transaction

#2 NFK

NFK

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 06:28 AM

Unfortunately all of those cards are one-offs in the Core set; if someone has extras it's because they specifically bought another instance of Core. If you're looking for your own seconds you should honestly be prepared to outright purchase that as well.

Bit of an odd business model from my point of view, but FFG presumably has a good reason for limiting card selection in Core and thus they're not going to change that model.

#3 etherial

etherial

• Members
  • 297 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 10:24 AM

randomblink said:

I am looking for 1 copy of the following cards. Does anyone have a copy? And how much for them?

1. Data Dealer
    RESOURCE: Connection - Seedy
  2. Corporate Troubleshooter
    Upgrade: Connection
  3. Sansan City Grid
    Upgrade: Region
  4. Security Subcontract
    Asset: Transaction

You might find someone willing to part with extra Data Dealers or Security Subcontracts, but you won't find Corporate Troubleshooters or SanSans unless you buy more Core Sets or buy Identity Packs from teamcovenant.com

#4 randomblink

randomblink

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 04:48 AM

The annoying thing is… I purchased 3 sets of everything so far. My purpose was to have a collector set (1 of each card) and then a 'deck' folder where I could build any deck I want and have a few extra cards for friends that wanna jump in but don't wanna drop a dime on a lot of cards.

So basically… I'm going to have to get one more Core to make this happen… ugh. Lameoid.

ah well…

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS