Yet another question -- servitors

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 bogi_khaosa

bogi_khaosa

• Members
  • 2,008 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 01:44 PM

Does a tech-priest's servitor count as a comrade? Or is it only there to help him out with repairs and carry things?

Given the lack of a ranged weapon I can't see it doing volley fire…

#2 Routa-maa

Routa-maa

• Members
  • 411 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 08:38 PM

bogi_khaosa said:

Does a tech-priest's servitor count as a comrade? Or is it only there to help him out with repairs and carry things?

Given the lack of a ranged weapon I can't see it doing volley fire…

I would say yes, Servitor counts as Comrade. But as you pointed out It cant use ranged volley. I gave my player change to upgrade his servitor with ranged weapon but only after his logistic rating was high enough.

Muutokselle annamme Elämän, Elämälle annamme Muutoksen.

#3 bogi_khaosa

bogi_khaosa

• Members
  • 2,008 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 10:57 AM

Does anybody else have any ideas on this? The character is about to enter a combat situation and I'm a little queasy on what to do with his cyborg buddy.

#4 Cypherinthesystem

Cypherinthesystem

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 11:29 AM

Servitor takes up the comrade slot, except it is the only comrade with a stat line. To make this less confusing, dont use him for anything else other than the Servo-arm and Field Repairs advances. NPC's can target him and he will last longer due him having 10 wounds. I'd say with GM approval, if you want to upgrade him to a gun servo or the like, keep a seperate entry sheet much like you would for DH-Inquistor Handbook as a follower.

#5 bogi_khaosa

bogi_khaosa

• Members
  • 2,008 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 07:42 AM

Cypherinthesystem said:

Servitor takes up the comrade slot, except it is the only comrade with a stat line. To make this less confusing, dont use him for anything else other than the Servo-arm and Field Repairs advances. NPC's can target him and he will last longer due him having 10 wounds. I'd say with GM approval, if you want to upgrade him to a gun servo or the like, keep a seperate entry sheet much like you would for DH-Inquistor Handbook as a follower.

I'm going with this one.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS