Dark Heresy Redux, Looking for Player!

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Braddoc

Braddoc

• Members
  • 673 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 01:16 AM

Cell Mockingbird just completed a mission and are now back at the Tricorn on Scintilla.

Inquisitor Jex, Ordo Xeno, is looking for Acolytes to join his cell composed of;

Grendel, Magos Millitant
Mira. Assassin Palatine
Lazerus, Psyker (NPC)

More details on the game can be found here.

http://dark-heresy.w...rk-Heresy Redux

Please replay in this post to submit your candidature.

#2 Braddoc

Braddoc

• Members
  • 673 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 05:19 AM

Really, no one is intrested?

#3 Angel of Death

Angel of Death

• Members
  • 272 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 01:40 PM

I might be interested but the time doesn't work

but I have looked at your game before

"For the Angel of Death spread his wings on the blast, And breathed in the face of the foe as he passed:And the eyes of the sleepers waxed deadly and chill, And their hearts but once heaved, and for ever grew still!"

#4 Gurkhal

Gurkhal

• Members
  • 998 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 09:12 PM

I'm probably interested but I'll need to look over things later today before I can make any decision.

#5 7Shanks

7Shanks

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 04:19 AM

Hi! I’ve been lurking around the forum for a while but I saw your game opening and registered so I could submit my candidature. The time isn’t the best for me (it would sometimes conflict with my job) but I’ll try to make things work.

What XP level would you bring a new character in at?

#6 MADDOGmjb

MADDOGmjb

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 07:22 PM

The time would work perfectly for me. I just need some information. What experience level are the PC's? What tools other than IRC do you use, if any? I didn't see it in the house rules, do you use the Only War shooting rules?

#7 Apex

Apex

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 12:10 AM

+++Transmission Incoming+++

Authorization Level: Gamma

Origin: Scintilla, Tricorn, Acolyte Disposition Center, Abbot Logwin

Receipient: Ordo Xenos, Inquisitor Jex

Subject: Request for Reinforcements 

Mylord,

I have an additional Acolyte for your disposal, as requested.

Former Name: Drakenhart, Gabriel

Former Rank: Commissar

Former Unit: Black Regiment, under Inquisitor Lord XXXXXX (deceased)

You will receive the entire file as soon as you have full clearence. For further communication please use:

clintsaenger@hotmail.de

For the emperor

Abbot Logwin

+++Transmission Ends+++

#8 Braddoc

Braddoc

• Members
  • 673 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 01:46 AM

7Shanks said:

Hi! I’ve been lurking around the forum for a while but I saw your game opening and registered so I could submit my candidature. The time isn’t the best for me (it would sometimes conflict with my job) but I’ll try to make things work.

What XP level would you bring a new character in at?

You'll surely start at around 11-12k..thought I would prefer players who,ll be there at every session rather than every other game

MADDOGmjb said:

The time would work perfectly for me. I just need some information. What experience level are the PC's? What tools other than IRC do you use, if any? I didn't see it in the house rules, do you use the Only War shooting rules?

They are at rank 7/8, so almost at Ascension.

We only use mIRC, and wikispaces to store our inf, sheet, special rules, houserules and contacts and the logs and such (Link is in my signature)

And I use the Dark Heresy shooting rules for my Dark Heresy game.

Apex said:

+++Transmission Incoming+++

Authorization Level: Gamma

Origin: Scintilla, Tricorn, Acolyte Disposition Center, Abbot Logwin

Receipient: Ordo Xenos, Inquisitor Jex

Subject: Request for Reinforcements 

Mylord,

I have an additional Acolyte for your disposal, as requested.

Former Name: Drakenhart, Gabriel

Former Rank: Commissar

Former Unit: Black Regiment, under Inquisitor Lord XXXXXX (deceased)

You will receive the entire file as soon as you have full clearence. For further communication please use:

clintsaenger@hotmail.de

For the emperor

Abbot Logwin

+++Transmission Ends+++

So I reckon..you play a guardsman?

#9 7Shanks

7Shanks

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 02:55 AM

Since I can't guarantee consistency, I'll rescind my application for candidacy. Good hunting.

#10 bluntpencil2001

bluntpencil2001

• Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 12:52 PM

I'd be interested, but the time of night may prove problematic. Also, I'd like to know more re: character creation and similar, and what the cell is needing.

#11 Braddoc

Braddoc

• Members
  • 673 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 02:30 AM

bluntpencil2001 said:

I'd be interested, but the time of night may prove problematic. Also, I'd like to know more re: character creation and similar, and what the cell is needing.

I am looking for reliable players who can and will show up on game time, I am looking for players, not intrest

#12 Jack of Tears

Jack of Tears

• Members
  • 558 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 09:39 PM

Braddoc said:

bluntpencil2001 said:

I am looking for reliable players who can and will show up on game time, I am looking for players, not intrest

Well, I was interested before I read that snappy, childish reply.  The guy asked for more information before he could make a commitment.  I should think you'd want interest and players both, considering a disinterested player is of no use.  But if you can't be bothered to elaborate on your game a bit so a person can determine whether or not that interest exists, then your game deserves neither. 

#13 Braddoc

Braddoc

• Members
  • 673 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 04:19 AM

I already found players actually.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS