• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 sharoth

sharoth

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 09:38 PM

Hey guys,

if you are living in Nürnberg, Germany or in that area and you´re interessted in a weekly Android: Netrunner meet-up. Look no further:

We are meeting every Wednesday at 8pm in the Brasserie und Bar Prisma.

Rothenburgerstr.9
90443 Nürnberg, Germany
Haltestelle (Subway-/Tram-/Bus Stop) Plärrer

Next meet-up: April 24th, 2013 at 8 pm.

If you´re new to netrunner or heard about this great game and have the urge to try it, we will be happy to make a tutorial session for you. Just write in this post or pm me, so we have a netrunner deck for beginners.

If you´re on your vacation in Nürnberg/Germany and want to play a round or two netrunner just meet us there. Just to make sure that the meet up isn´t canceled on that date pm me.

More information:

We are playing in a pub/restaurant so you´ll have to order at least something to drink.

For more information visit our facebook groupe page:

https://www.facebook...40485246092235/

#2 sharoth

sharoth

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 10:30 AM

The next meet-up will be on May 1st, 8pm.

#3 madmanmatt666

madmanmatt666

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 08:30 AM

For those of you who don't mind to travel to play a Regional: Outpost Ghent is hosting the Regional for the Benelux on June 1st. Of course, also German players are more than welcome to be crushed by our excellent Belgian players.

You are willing to accept this challenge ? You find all info on our Netrunner Belgium page, on Facebook.

For all other questions, feel free to contact me at matt@outpost.be !

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS