• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Veritas

Veritas

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 March 2009 - 08:22 PM

Hi all,

I signed up just to post this. I don't know if you are aware, but the French company Asmodee is stopping support of Hell Dorado. They are seeking to concentrate primarily on their family games and board games. As such, Hell Dorado no longer fits in their portfolio. 

This is a fantastic game and I have actually ordered one of every miniature from France just to have them in my collection. I would hate to see it die off and I think it could find a home with you at FFG. Here's a link to info from the game designers. As you can see, the game is basically ready to go in English. It just needs a backer.

http://helldorado-fo...573.0;topicseen

That was translated from French so the text is a little rough. 

Please, please give this serious consideration. I think it would be a fantastic opportunity for FFG to get this game in their portfolio.

-Mike

#2 Osaka

Osaka

• Members
  • 222 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 02:46 AM

I would also love to see this game get wider distribution.  My LGS has tried to find a distributor for a while now with little success, and if FFG were to adopt them, this would become much easier!

#3 razide17

razide17

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 29 April 2009 - 05:12 PM

A great game that could be made even better with FFG's luscious cardboard counters & tokens and maybe even a cloth battlemap.  The original metal figures are fantastic but even plastic versions of them would look striking.It would be a good to finally have an English manual too. Plenty of potential for expansions in the different types of hell too.

#4 sepayne7l

sepayne7l

• Members
  • 567 posts

Posted 23 May 2009 - 05:19 AM

I never saw this game at a local store, but I always kind of liked it. I don't know if FFG will take on another european minis game after Tannhauser (which I love) and the Rackham line. Also, from what I recall there were some gruesome sculpts and I believe some nudity on some of the figures that they may shy away from to stay family friendly. Asmodee US may have had the same concerns.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS