Atlanta, GA Regional on Saturday, May 4th

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 scantrell24

scantrell24

• Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 07:49 AM

I would like to invite everyone to attend Georgia's one and only regional tournament, to be held on Saturday, May 4th at The Raven's Nest in Marietta, which is about 30 minutes northwest of Atlanta. 

I'm just member of the Atlanta meta, not affiliated with the store, but they've told us the start time will be 1pm EST with an entry fee of $20 and prizes to the top 8 players, including $40 cash for first place.

If you're from the Atlanta area and haven't joined our Facebook group, feel free to do so. We also have an email list, so just let me know if you'd like to be added. Thanks!

1st Place 2013 AGoT Regional (Kingsport, TN)

Crimson and Gold Author on Cardgamedb

The Comprehensive New Player Guide

Find Players In Your Area

#2 mdc273

mdc273

• Members
  • 950 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 08:34 AM

scantrell24 said:

I would like to invite everyone to attend Georgia's one and only regional tournament, to be held on Saturday, May 4th at The Raven's Nest in Marietta, which is about 30 minutes northwest of Atlanta.

I'm just member of the Atlanta meta, not affiliated with the store, but they've told us the start time will be 1pm EST with an entry fee of $20 and prizes to the top 8 players, including $40 cash for first place.

If you're from the Atlanta area and haven't joined our Facebook group, feel free to do so. We also have an email list, so just let me know if you'd like to be added. Thanks!

Your original post is a little difficult to read, so I'm hoping this is easier to read for people.

And if the quote is still illegible!

Original Post:

"I would like to invite everyone to attend Georgia's one and only regional tournament, to be held on Saturday, May 4th at The Raven's Nest in Marietta, which is about 30 minutes northwest of Atlanta.

If you're from the Atlanta area and haven't joined our Facebook group, feel free to do so. We also have an email list, so just let me know if you'd like to be added. Thanks!"

#3 branagan3

branagan3

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 12:47 PM

I am planning on coming out from Savannah and excited to see a group so close.  Will there be any melee or is it all joust?

#4 scantrell24

scantrell24

• Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 01:07 AM

Well it's a one day event starting in the afternoon so I doubt there will be Melee, but I will try to confirm. Glad you can make it!

#5 The Red Woman

The Red Woman

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 03:18 AM

It's looking like I'll be making this, and likely bringing 2-3 people with me. 

#6 scantrell24

scantrell24

• Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 03:47 AM

Awesome, we'll be glad to have you!

#7 branagan3

branagan3

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 11:39 AM

I'm assuming the fourth CP is too late to be legal for this event.

#8 scantrell24

scantrell24

• Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 03:52 AM

As per the FFG Tournament Rules document, A Turn of the Tide is legal in May, so it will be legal at this Regional. The pack is expected to become available sometime this week, possibly today, so that should be plenty of time to get your hands on it.

http://www.fantasyfl...yRules_2013.pdf

#9 dcdennis

dcdennis

• Members
  • 1,376 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 06:03 AM

just made the executive decision to attend. flight and hotel booked. see you chumps there!

ps: will CP4 be available at the shop or do I need to scramble to find one prior?

#10 mdc273

mdc273

• Members
  • 950 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 06:52 AM

dcdennis said:

just made the executive decision to attend. flight and hotel booked. see you chumps there!

ps: will CP4 be available at the shop or do I need to scramble to find one prior?

I thought you had stopped playing?

Also…

How wuuuuude!!

#11 dcdennis

dcdennis

• Members
  • 1,376 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 07:02 AM

mdc273 said:

dcdennis said:

I thought you had stopped playing?

Also…

How wuuuuude!!

every game i lose i tell myself this game sucks and im never playing again :P 

#12 mdc273

mdc273

• Members
  • 950 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 06:48 AM

dcdennis said:

every game i lose i tell myself this game sucks and im never playing again :P 

Hah! I know that feeling. All my Stark decks get ripped apart because I'm more of a Timmy. ><

#13 scantrell24

scantrell24

• Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 02:05 AM

I"m not sure if A Turn of the Tide will be in stock at the store but you can feel free to call or email them. Glad you can make it!

The Raven's Nest

688 Whitlock Ave, STE 400 Marietta GA 30064

678-637-8000

ravensnestgames@gmail.com

http://www.rngames.com/

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS