Orc Warning Post

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 bitva

bitva

• Members
  • 238 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 02:06 AM

Am I reading it right? Isn't it impossible, or extremely difficult, to prevent an opponent from shutting the post's ability down with Orc development destruction? For example, if my opponent has a deveolpment in play, and I sacrifice my Stunty Smasha to destroy it, can't he just sacrifice the development in response to blank out the post? And even if I clear his captial of all developments, can't he just play a development before his next battlefeild phase and sacrfice it to negate the post in response to any action I take to get rid of it?

I think you really do need to play Dark Elf discard abilities that aren't restricted to your turn (Caught The Scent) or the Battlefield phase (scout ability) so you can knock out an opponent's hand before his capital phase to prevent his play of a development.

Ignorance if futile. Resistance is bliss.

#2 sherpa74

sherpa74

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 09:40 AM

Just combined with snotling invasion is good. The theme is not prevent the atack, is destroy the oponent developments.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS