How does this story end? http://www.fantasyfl...atchersTale.pdf
You can determine how this story ends with a couple dice rolls posted here. Below is a new ‘Choose Your Own Adventure’ style story outcome for the world of Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay story "The Rat Catcher's Tale."
- Will Rudi come to his senses and take the chaos dice/caltrops to Sargeant Mueller?
- Will Mandred escape from Rudi and go off on his own adventure or will Mandred end up in one of Godrun's pies?
- Does the creature aim high to scare Rolf and then leave him in the cage for possible escape?
How to Post your Dice Rolls:
1. Using GOOGLE CHROME: Open this website: http://laakmann.free.fr/wfrp/
2. Set the appropriate dice and click ROLL.
3. Select All
4. Reply to this thread and Paste
Situation 1: Rudi is a pretty dumb watchman and is usually just bullied by Willi. Let's give him an Intuition check of 2 purple and 2 blue and click ROLL. Success indicates that he takes Mandred's collar and the dice/caltrops to his Sargeant.
- Success: Situation 2 get's a bonus yellow to the check that the dog might be saved in time.
- Fail: Rudi giggles like and idiot
- Chaos star: Add another purple to Situation 2 as Rudi licks his lips at the thought of fresh meat pie.
Situation 2: Mandred has survived this long and is small, but vicious. He's got a decent opportunity to escape because he feels threatened. He gets a PERFORM STUNT to bite Willi and escape. Dice: 2 purple (combat plus being grappled), 2 blue, 1 yellow (trained), and 1 white (surprise). Click ROLL.
- Success: Mandred escapes into the street
- Fail: Mandred ends up at Godrun's Pie Shop
- Chaos Star:
Situation 3: Rolf is terrified and amazed at his new arm and that the creature just fired at him to intimidate him and then left . He has to somehow escape the cage. Lucky for him, one of the horrible, decorative metal spikes on his transplanted arm isn't quite attached very well. Ripping it from the flesh, he can use it to try to pick the lock of the cage. His Skullduggery check is: 2 purple (very hard lock), 3 blue (Agility),1 yellow (trained/experienced at opening locks), 1 white (has a tool), 1 black (not a perfect lock pick tool).
- Success: Rolf escapes into the sewers
- Fail: Rolf remains in the cage. When the creatures return, he is experimented upon further.
- Chaos star: A creature returns just as Rudi makes his attempt.
Go for it!
~“There are many spirits who wander the world. They have died but they cannot leave. Some are evil and cling to this place with malice. Some are merely unfortunate, and simply need to be shown the way.”