Photo

More A-wings & Interceptors at Coolstuffinc, fyi…

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 CatPeeler

CatPeeler

• Members
  • 144 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 09:47 AM

As of 10 minutes ago, anyway…

#2 XWing32

XWing32

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 11:13 AM

Tie Interceptors are sold out. 14 A wings left.

#3 RafiBomb

RafiBomb

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 11:16 AM

Thanks Bro,

Just ordered up 3 interceptors :)

Then i called my rebel scum playing friend and told him to prepare himself for the beating of a life time!

RAFI BOMB!

#4 Levithix

Levithix

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 12:25 PM

Both out of stock now. Good thing I had them email me when they got them and could order on my phone. :)

#5 nimdabew

nimdabew

• Members
  • 637 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 01:08 PM

I got three more ints.

#6 esmolinski

esmolinski

• Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 07:00 AM

Miniature market as of 10 minutes ago had 108 of each in stock (according to their website)….. and Go!

#7 jedi moose

jedi moose

• Members
  • 339 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 08:51 AM

Miniature Market had their in stock number dropping pretty quickly, then they added another 200 to the in stock figure. Crafty. "Get them before they run out… o just kidding, heres another crate of them". Seriously though, great store and price on the ships, especially if you can order enough for the free shipping ($100).

#8 MM_JOE

MM_JOE

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 08:59 AM

jedi moose said:

Miniature Market had their in stock number dropping pretty quickly, then they added another 200 to the in stock figure. Crafty. "Get them before they run out… o just kidding, heres another crate of them". Seriously though, great store and price on the ships, especially if you can order enough for the free shipping ($100).

I wish that we were that clever. We were allocated again and have smallish restocks coming in from various suppliers. Our inventory will go up as we receive the shipments.

#9 IG-58

IG-58

• Members
  • 369 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 01:22 PM

MinisMarket got a good restock, and actually undercuts CoolStuff by a couple bucks per. I immediately whipped out the card and got the two Interceptors I wanted to complete my fleets, as well as a 2d TIE Advanced (mainly to base a Starwing) and a 2d Firespray (mainly to base a Sith Infiltrator).

MM Joe: When are you going to get a restock of the vinyl SPACE gaming mat? I've looked for two months.

#10 MM_JOE

MM_JOE

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 01:54 PM

IG-58 said:

MinisMarket got a good restock, and actually undercuts CoolStuff by a couple bucks per. I immediately whipped out the card and got the two Interceptors I wanted to complete my fleets, as well as a 2d TIE Advanced (mainly to base a Starwing) and a 2d Firespray (mainly to base a Sith Infiltrator).

MM Joe: When are you going to get a restock of the vinyl SPACE gaming mat? I've looked for two months.

If you are referring to the Gale Force 9 mats, unfortunately those are in between printings. We will restock those in quantity once they come back in print. GF9 and FFG may have underestimated just how popular this game is, a good problem to have I suppose.

#11 Gullwind

Gullwind

• Members
  • 621 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 03:16 PM

MM_JOE said:

IG-58 said:

If you are referring to the Gale Force 9 mats, unfortunately those are in between printings. We will restock those in quantity once they come back in print. GF9 and FFG may have underestimated just how popular this game is, a good problem to have I suppose.

Do you happen to have an idea when the X-Wing expansions will be restocked? (The X-Wing fighter specifically, not the expansions in general :) )

#12 MM_JOE

MM_JOE

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 03:54 PM

Per FFG's site the Wave 1 stuff should be back in stock with retailers in May, no specific day yet.

#13 Gullwind

Gullwind

• Members
  • 621 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 04:53 PM

Ah. Okay. Thanks.

#14 shade_1313

shade_1313

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 07:05 PM

MM's number in stock may not be 100% current, as I just ordered a squadron and the listed number in stock didn't drop when I went back to the page.  Still, they seem to have them, at good prices.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS