Grand Theft Shuttle

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 DoubleNot7

DoubleNot7

• Members
  • 1,047 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 04:36 AM

We played X-wing yesterday and got the new Lamda shuttle (Hallmark) on the board.  We had 6 players with each player fielding 60 point.  For my points I fielded Slave I (Krassis Trelix).  The Rebels stole the shuttle and had to escape off the board past the Imperial forces.  It was very close in the end and we thought the Rebels would abscond with the vessel but my Slave I just barely got into range for a torpedo shot that finished the shuttle off and won the game.  I also earlier got an impressive homing missile shot off on the shuttle.  Sadly I lost my seismic charge to damage and was not able to have some fun with that.  Slave I was on it's last point at the end and only escaped destruction by boosting out of the fire arc on a pursuing x-wing.  Good game all around and again very close!

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Enimo Et Fide

#2 DoubleNot7

DoubleNot7

• Members
  • 1,047 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 04:38 AM

oops!

Enimo Et Fide

#3 schoon

schoon

• Members
  • 468 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 04:42 AM

Great pictures, and the scale of the shuttle looks just about right (perhaps a little large?).

How does it scale out?

#4 DoubleNot7

DoubleNot7

• Members
  • 1,047 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 02:07 PM

It looks about right, the reported scale for the shuttle is 1/265 while all things X-wing are at 1/270.  Close enough for my book!

Enimo Et Fide

#5 BigDogg

BigDogg

• Members
  • 369 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 11:24 AM

I just think it looks big because we have no direct comparison of it and the fighters from the movies. I can't remember them every being close enough to compare sizes. The scale of the shuttle is only off by a little bit.

• Rebels: 5 X-wing, 3 Y-wing, 3 A-wing, 3 B-wing, 2 Hawk 290 and  a YT-1300
  • Imperial: 9 Tie fighters, 3 Advanced, 3 Interceoters, 2 Bombers, a Shuttle and Firspray 31

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS