• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Vala_Melkor

Vala_Melkor

• Members
  • 95 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 02:46 AM

Hi Guys

I wonder if anyone can suggest some models to replace the investigator tokens that are used in the game?

I'm a big fan of collecting models in general, so would love to see FFG create some models of the investigators!

Thanks, Walts

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe... [laughs] Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched cBeams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those... moments... will be lost in time, like [coughs] tears... in... rain. Time... to die...

#2 Dam

Dam

• Members
  • 7,291 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 08:02 AM

Umm, FFG has its own pre-painted miniatures for Arkham Horror investigators, which ES shares:

http://www.fantasyfl...esem=2&esum=203

"A dirty mind is its own reward."

#3 Vala_Melkor

Vala_Melkor

• Members
  • 95 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 01:56 AM

estrella Thanks Dam! estrella

I didn't even know they done models for the games … Excellent!!!

Now to see if I can get some floating about the UK market … Walts

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe... [laughs] Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched cBeams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those... moments... will be lost in time, like [coughs] tears... in... rain. Time... to die...

#4 Tzompantli

Tzompantli

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 09:44 AM

They miniatures are 100% worth it.  I mostly play Elder Sign with two players so I picked up a couple.  Joe Diamond stands in for a few guys, Mandy Thompson for the ladies.  Not only are they much easier to move around the table, they are one less token to keep track of.  The quality is quite good for  pre-painted miniatures, though my wife complains Mandy Thompson isn't as good looking as she should be.  

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS