Painted Investigators and Monsters

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Gladeflower

Gladeflower

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 06:23 AM

Why not share them I thought. I never seem to get the lightning right tho when taking pictures, but it might be enough. So here it goes.
Note that Jenny is the only one of the investigators which clearly diverge in what colors they are "supposed" to be.
Also note shadows from the floorboards at the Shoggoth.
And I am aware that basing them is not the best decision.

Investigators

Monsters (some of them)

• Koma76 likes this

#2 GrandpaBob

GrandpaBob

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 January 2014 - 03:13 PM

You just blew my mind.  Adding dynamic lighting and shadows by creating your own light sources? Genius.  Brilliant!  The light from the cell phone and the fallen lantern add a lot. But you didn't stop there. You added a sense of movement to the environment with the splintering floor boards and the maniac's mess of a corpse.

Thanks for inspiring me today and raising the bar! Bravo.

#3 Julia

Julia

I survived Avi's apocalypse

• Members
  • 6,228 posts

Posted 29 January 2014 - 03:47 AM

Man, these are incredibly well painted! Especially the monsters! Kudos to that :) Wish I had half your skills as a painter!

We have dragged Reason from her Throne and set in her place the Empress of Dreams [liber Endvra]
Custom Arkham Horror material / Arkham Horror Advanced Players League

#4 SquarePeg

SquarePeg

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 29 January 2014 - 12:27 PM

These are fantastic! Love what you've done with the lantern light off of the Shoggoth. What do you use for the floorboards?

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS