• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Lord Ashram

Lord Ashram

• Members
  • 117 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 08:20 AM

Howdy all!

Cobbled together my first satellite to clutter up the battlefield… come on by and take a look!

My blog!

#2 gabriel69

gabriel69

• Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 08:34 AM

i dont like the bases, it must be small to be put on top of the original token

but nice, its the first one i see made for this game.

"I encounter civilians like you all the time. You believe the Empire is continually plotting to do harm. Let me tell you, your view of the Empire is far too dramatic. The Empire is a government. It keeps billions of beings fed and clothed. Day after day, year after year, on thousands of worlds, people live their lives under Imperial rule without seeing a stormtrooper or hearing a TIE fighter scream overhead."
―Captain Thrawn

#3 DB Draft

DB Draft

• Members
  • 510 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 09:35 AM

Pilot Skill 0

Attack 0

Agility 1

Hull 3

Shields 0

Actions: Target Lock

Moves: Bank 2 (can only choose Left OR Right for the entire game and then must stick with this direction)

"Whenever a friendly ship moves within range 2 of the satellite it can download telemetry and gain a free target lock"

Nerfherder in Training

#4 Viceroy Bolda

Viceroy Bolda

• Members
  • 844 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 02:22 PM

I like when people put forth effort to add a personal flare to a game.  NICE WORK!  

Do you have pics of the pieces before construction?  You said "first" satellite as if you plan to make a bunch more?  

I think I might do something similar.  Thanks for sharing your great idea!

Bulldog

"What's 'e going to do?  Nibble my bum?"

#5 DB Draft

DB Draft

• Members
  • 510 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 05:45 PM

I totally forgot about the satellites being in the main rules as a mission!  I had some strange idea of using them as a "ship" in a regular game.

Nerfherder in Training

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS