logistic checks for vehicles

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 mwodom

mwodom

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 05:17 AM

I've noticed the rules talking about logistic rolls for vehicles but I cannot find a base availability for them. Have I missed something, or is it a scenario specific thing?

#2 MILLANDSON

MILLANDSON

Playtester

• Members
  • 3,356 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 12:11 PM

Generally speaking, you don't roll to get hold of a vehicle - you either get assigned one or you don't.

Where did you read about rolling logistics for them?

~Yea, Tho I Walk Through The Valley Of The Shadow Of Death, I Shall Fear No Evil~

Posts/views/opinions are in no way representative of FFG, and are entirely my own.

#3 mwodom

mwodom

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 07:39 AM

It was mentioned on page 387of the rulebook, in the introductory adventure section Dark Hunters. Second sentence states "It is best used if the Squad chooses to exit their transport for some reason -or if they lost the Chimera due to a poor Logistic roll at the start of the mission."

#4 Rawrbear

Rawrbear

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 10:10 AM

That would be in referance to the chimera transport being assigned as part of the Mission assignment gear on the previous page. You roll a logistics check to see what happened to the gear reserved for the mission Page 166 and this could result in none of it showing up.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS