Request for Nestt artwork

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Cilionelle

Cilionelle

• Members
  • 285 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 07:24 PM

Some of you may have seen my Nestt light freighter thread (or two…) and I'm currently using the amazing pilot cards over on A Few Maneuvres (done by GeckoTH, I believe) to make some good looking pilot cards.  Even with the Card Generator that I've linked to in the Z-95 thread, I have encountered the same snag though: there is no artwork of Nestt freighters flying through space to be found anywhere on the Internet.  (Which is cool, even if only because it defies Rule 34… complice)

So, I'm going to turn to the people who care about such stuff and ask for help: is there anyone out there who would be interested in doing up some art for said cards - five different pictures, four pilot cards and a Title upgrade card for the Miv'rah Firestorm?

"There is no point to owning a copy of the rules if you aren't committed to actually reading them."

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS