Photo

Looking for an older post - please help!

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 adjogi

adjogi

• Members
  • 183 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 02:02 PM

Greetings all,

A few months ago i saw a post that contained pictures of a custom 3D board or really it was just a frame for the boards of Talisman where the Highlands were higher up with steps to climb up to it and the dungeon was on a lower level than the main board.

Cannot seem to find them anymore? Anyone remember this or know where i can find these pics again?

(FYI - I am not talking about Crow T Robots custom board!)

Thanks in advance…

Welcome to "Monsters & Magic", a NJ based Talisman Game Club!

www.njtalisman.com

#2 BanthaFodder

BanthaFodder

• Members
  • 259 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 04:47 AM

Hmm, that has been in my head for a year or so but never seen anything on here.

That said, I have not been looking much on here recently with other commitments.

I actually clicked on here by accident but perhaps you used a Mind Steal spell on me.

I must warn you, you probably don't want to go digging around in there…

I like the idea of it but not sure how practicle it would be - access to the dungeon would be tricky.

I think the electronic game should have no such limitatios though…

If you do find anything I would be interested to see it. Have you checked the Home Brew section?

#3 BanthaFodder

BanthaFodder

• Members
  • 259 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 05:02 AM

Ok, so you peaked my interest enough to go look.

http://www.fantasyfl...=1&efidt=633005

Looks good, I see the dungeon is lower rather than underneath that I had in my mind, much more sensible,

#4 Artemise

Artemise

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 05:36 AM

I never get tired of admiring that board build.  I especially like the card storage carved into the base of the Highlands area.

#5 adjogi

adjogi

• Members
  • 183 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 01:20 PM

Ah! Thank you Gentlemen. Yes - that was indeed the post i was looking for. Really inspired by this though on second glance i can see how this would not be good for actual playimng since you can't see the other side of the board…

Welcome to "Monsters & Magic", a NJ based Talisman Game Club!

www.njtalisman.com

#6 Draii

Draii

• Members
  • 123 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 05:09 AM

That would be my board.
Nice to see it inspire others =)

Agree that it is a bit difficult to see the other side of the inner region (and some parts behind the highlands), but it's not much of a problem, just calls for some cooperation, players telling whats there. Guess a lower inner region would do the trick though.

I will soon add the city to it. The 3D-board is finished, just need to put some textures on my jail-tower =D
Pictures will be added in original thread.

#7 Artemise

Artemise

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 02:30 AM

Draii,

I was wondering if you would tackle the City expansion.  Can't wait to see the results. 

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS