Is the boat lost……?

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 Rogue 4

Rogue 4

• Members
  • 343 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 02:33 AM

So you wants to predict when the next expansion is coming out? It has been on the boat for some time.

I say it will be coming out next week. Any takers? How about the experienced LCG players of other FFG card games, is it normally a month or month and a half before next set or are they inconsistent on their timing of release dates?

Millennium Falcon, Rebel Transport, Tantive IV, A-Wing x2, B-wing, E-Wing, X-wing x4, Y-wing, Z95 Headhunter x2, HWK-290, TIE Fighter x 5, TIE Advanced x1, TIE Bomber, x1, TIE Interceptor x1, TIE Defender, TIE Phantom,  Imperial Aces, Slave I, Lambda Shuttle

#2 Holliday88

Holliday88

• Members
  • 156 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 04:12 AM

The description on the side says shipping is 4-6 weeks. Any idea when it was actually shipped?

Are we taking bets or filling in squares? ;) My guess is the week of April 22nd.

North Carolina Facebook Group

Join the resource for connecting players across NC.

#3 Rogue 4

Rogue 4

• Members
  • 343 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 04:21 AM

with your experience you could make an awesome square sheet ( an acknowlegement to your aweseom score cards).

I will take the April 16th square

:)

Millennium Falcon, Rebel Transport, Tantive IV, A-Wing x2, B-wing, E-Wing, X-wing x4, Y-wing, Z95 Headhunter x2, HWK-290, TIE Fighter x 5, TIE Advanced x1, TIE Bomber, x1, TIE Interceptor x1, TIE Defender, TIE Phantom,  Imperial Aces, Slave I, Lambda Shuttle

#4 Holliday88

Holliday88

• Members
  • 156 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 04:58 AM

Rogue 4 said:

with your experience you could make an awesome square sheet ( an acknowlegement to your aweseom score cards).

I will take the April 16th square

:)

Flattery will get you every where. ha!

#5 dbmeboy

dbmeboy

• Members
  • 2,316 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 06:45 AM

Holliday88 said:

The description on the side says shipping is 4-6 weeks. Any idea when it was actually shipped?

Are we taking bets or filling in squares? ;) My guess is the week of April 22nd.

It changed to "on the boat" 3/4/2013. I think 6 weeks from that would be next Monday (4/15).

#6 MasterJediAdam

MasterJediAdam

• Members
  • 662 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 07:35 AM

I was kind of hoping to have these for the weekend. I concur it is not happening however.

Welcome to the machine!

#7 ziggy2000

ziggy2000

• Members
  • 736 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 02:51 PM

It is not wise to side against dbmeboy. 4/15 is when the "upcoming" status will turn to shipped, and it will be announced as "Available" on the 18th.

That's my story and I'm sticking with it.

#8 dbmeboy

dbmeboy

• Members
  • 2,316 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 01:53 AM

ziggy2000 said:

It is not wise to side against dbmeboy. 4/15 is when the "upcoming" status will turn to shipped, and it will be announced as "Available" on the 18th.

That's my story and I'm sticking with it.

Lol, I was just pointing out that next Monday was the latest date, it could happen earlier. :-)

#9 ziggy2000

ziggy2000

• Members
  • 736 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 05:53 AM

dbmeboy said:

Lol, I was just pointing out that next Monday was the latest date, it could happen earlier. :-)

True, and it may. I'm sticking with my guess of a release on the 18th, because if you look back, all but a couple of the "now available" announcements for  LCG packs have come on a Thursday, except for LotR which have all come on Wednesday.

What does it say about my life that I actually went back and looked that up? atontado

#10 dj9091

dj9091

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 05:54 AM

Amazon lists this for sale by "Funagain Games" with a release date of 1 May.  Granted I'm sure they took a guess, and hopefully they erred on the later side but it turns out to be much earielr than that.

http://www.amazon.co...h for skywalker

#11 dbmeboy

dbmeboy

• Members
  • 2,316 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 06:28 AM

dj9091 said:

Amazon lists this for sale by "Funagain Games" with a release date of 1 May.  Granted I'm sure they took a guess, and hopefully they erred on the later side but it turns out to be much earielr than that.

http://www.amazon.co...h for skywalker

I'm relatively confident that it will be before then. I suspect that they listed that date because all they knew was "sometime in April" and that made it a safe date.

#12 ziggy2000

ziggy2000

• Members
  • 736 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 07:25 AM

Bah. I missed it by a week. Now says "Expected 4/25". That puts it six weeks after the first one. I was hoping for something a little quicker - if that holds true it pushes "A Dark Time" into June.

#13 DailyRich

DailyRich

• Members
  • 350 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 08:04 AM

ziggy2000 said:

Bah. I missed it by a week. Now says "Expected 4/25". That puts it six weeks after the first one. I was hoping for something a little quicker - if that holds true it pushes "A Dark Time" into June.

"A Dark Time" is already showing as "On the boat".

#14 Holliday88

Holliday88

• Members
  • 156 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 09:10 AM

Holliday88 said:

Don't want to count my chickens before they hatch buuuuuttt…… it's looking like 22nd or 23rd is the day. What do I win? reir

#15 SlackerHacker

SlackerHacker

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 10:12 AM

Word is that it should start showing up in stores around Tuesday.

#16 Rogue 4

Rogue 4

• Members
  • 343 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 12:59 PM

Holliday88 said:

Holliday88 said:

Don't want to count my chickens before they hatch buuuuuttt…… it's looking like 22nd or 23rd is the day. What do I win? reir

If I see you at an event, the first beer is on me (depending on course if you can drink it or not)!

#17 DrNate

DrNate

• Members
  • 220 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 03:29 PM

DailyRich said:

Here's hoping that it spends less time on the boat than SfS did, which was on it for about six weeks. Otherwise we'll get it in very late may, possibly early June.

Our regional qualifier is June 2nd, I hope ADT hits no later than May 19th, I'll need a few days to get the cards worked into decks before the event. 

#18 MasterJediAdam

MasterJediAdam

• Members
  • 662 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 01:43 AM

Here's to hoping. I would not hold your breath. I am not being pessimistic,, hopefu actually. TBH, I don't think it is that big of a deal that the deployment schedule is 6 weeks between sets. If they are giving them to us roughly 5 sets at a time, then the timeline helps people like me who don't get to play a lot time to learn the new cards.

Welcome to the machine!

#19 Holliday88

Holliday88

• Members
  • 156 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 02:38 AM

DrNate said:

DailyRich said:

Here's hoping that it spends less time on the boat than SfS did, which was on it for about six weeks. Otherwise we'll get it in very late may, possibly early June.

Our regional qualifier is June 2nd, I hope ADT hits no later than May 19th, I'll need a few days to get the cards worked into decks before the event. 

Edge of Darkness was supposed to be out in May also. Looking at the upcoming page it's at the printer along with Assault on Echo Base. Maybe those two will hit around the same time.

#20 SlackerHacker

SlackerHacker

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 03:36 AM

Local games store says they should be seeing it today, maybe  Wed.

I'm going to check in at the store later, will let you guys know if I find any.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS