• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 flightmaster101

flightmaster101

• Members
  • 175 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 05:12 PM

Hello all,

With the help of the owner of Gameshire I am hosting a Swiss tourney on April 19th starting at 6pm.  If there is enough interest we may also add rounds April 26th.  The entry fee is $5, payable to Gameshire.  All FFG tournament rules apply (I.e. you must bring a ds and ls legal deck of at least 10 objective sets, ect).  You can find the rules in the support section of Star Wars LCG, and anyone interested can email me at flightmaster101@gmail.com .

Hope to see a few of you there!

#2 flightmaster101

flightmaster101

• Members
  • 175 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 07:24 AM

Oh and prizes are available from the game night kit.  1 Darth Vader deck box, 2 Darth Vader cards in Aurebesh, 2 sets plastic focus tokiens, 9 Red Five  cards in Aurebesh http://www.fantasyfl...asp?eidn=3795   Prizes will be done draft style, since different things are of different value to everyone, so the champion picks first, second place second until all prizes are exhausted.  This means if there are less than 14 participants some people may get the option of having more than one prize.  Right now we are sitting at about 5 particpants, but I hope to get up to 16.  If that happens maybe I can convince the owner to throw in some gift cerificates.

Hope to see some of you there!

#3 flightmaster101

flightmaster101

• Members
  • 175 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 05:55 AM

Ok, blatant self promotion.  Trying to keep this thread on the front page, so sue me.sonreir

#4 Scoob

Scoob

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 10:03 AM

I'll help with the promotion, just because I'm excited to see other greater Seattle area players!

I live down in Lacey, so making it up on a Friday is tough, but if you can ever schedule weekend tournaments I'd try to make the drive with at least one friend. Good luck with putting together something awesome next Friday!

#5 flightmaster101

flightmaster101

• Members
  • 175 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 10:37 AM

I appreciate the well wishes! 

Sorry you cant make it, but anyone you can send our way would be awesome!

I would love to do gamenight/day on a weekend to help attendance out.  Gameshire is primarily a Warhammer type place so I have to prove I can get some attendance before we can kick warhammer guys off tables.  So wish us luck and maybe the summer quarter game night kit we will play for will be on the weekend.

#6 flightmaster101

flightmaster101

• Members
  • 175 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 06:23 AM

Good advertiesers know they have got to keep on the front page

#7 Hawkman2000

Hawkman2000

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 05:04 AM

Big thanks to flightmaster101 for hosting/running a really good event yesterday!

#8 Badmojojojo

Badmojojojo

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 07:41 AM

Big thanks to everyone that showed up to play and the 2 organizers! Last night was a success and a lot of fun. I cannot wait for the next big tournament!

#9 flightmaster101

flightmaster101

• Members
  • 175 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 08:03 AM

Next one should be soon!  We have another game night kit coming!

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS