PA Monthly Game Night

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 Mgdeitrich

Mgdeitrich

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 12:32 PM

Players near Lancaster, PA come out to Six Feet Under Games in New Holland this Wednesday (April 10), for a monthly AGoT game night.

#2 Mgdeitrich

Mgdeitrich

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 04:16 PM

Time is 6 - 9 pm.

#3 badash56

badash56

• Members
  • 240 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 03:04 AM

Hi, do you get a decent turnout for the game nights?  I live near Scranton, but might consider driving down to play one evening since no one plays where I am.

#4 Mgdeitrich

Mgdeitrich

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 12:40 PM

Sorry for the delay.  Right now there is just 2 of us, but I'm hoping we can get that to grow.  They are hosting a regional Saturday, June 15 @ 10am and I'm thinking that could spark the growth.

#5 badash56

badash56

• Members
  • 240 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 02:16 AM

Hey, thanks for the reply.  Yeah I saw that regional, and I think I am going to head down to play.  I just started about a month ago, but should be fun anyway.

#6 boy11jb

boy11jb

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 09:56 AM

South Jersey player checking in.  I won't be able to attend this week, but I'll be coming to the regional on the 15th.  Also, I have a 3 person meta that would most likely be interested in coming out to a monthly game night.

#7 Dia

Dia

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 04:57 PM

Boy11jb is your group planning to attend the NJ Regional as well.

#8 Mgdeitrich

Mgdeitrich

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 01:14 PM

Boy11jb, I'm out of town this week as well.  But it will be great to see some new faces on the 15th. 

I also take at least one deck with me to Red Caps Corner in Philly at least one other Wednesday a month.

#9 boy11jb

boy11jb

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 08 June 2013 - 02:15 PM

Dia - We will be there.

Mg - We're pretty close to Redcap, and are planning on hitting up LCG night in 2 weeks time!

#10 Erlessan

Erlessan

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 07:02 AM

I plan on coming down to this as well.  Normally there would be 3 of us, but with going to DC next week, work/babysitting couldn't be worked out for the other two.

#11 Greyjoy Chris

Greyjoy Chris

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 07:19 AM

I'm up in Wilkes Barre, when are these monthly game nights, and how far in Lancaster? 

#12 Mgdeitrich

Mgdeitrich

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 07:04 PM

They are the 2nd Wednesday of every month (this coming Wed for July). It's actually in New Holland which is East (and a bit North) of Lancaster.

Store is called Six Feet Under Games. http://www.sixfeetundergames.com/

#13 Greyjoy Chris

Greyjoy Chris

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 09:04 PM

Sadly I think that's going to be a bit far for me most of the time, but I'll keep it in mind. 2 hours one way and I work wednesdays until 5:30. 

#14 Eien

Eien

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 04:45 PM

I have had bad experiences with Six Feet Under back when they were still in Lancaster and now them moving out to New Holland is too far for me to be interested in driving. I would rather play or set something up at MVP Sports and Games even though the owner is a pain to have a conversation with. 

#15 Mgdeitrich

Mgdeitrich

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 05:09 AM

I'm in Malvern, so MVP is a bit of a drive for me during the week.  I've heard of others have bad experiences at 6FU, but I haven't had any issues with them (other than getting stuck in a conversation for longer than I was planning to be there).  Anyways, I'll be there tonight to play Thrones if anyone relatively close to New Holland wants to play.

#16 Eien

Eien

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 11:06 AM

Well, if I switch to work 3rd shift at my job then I will be able to attend other games since then I would have off on Wednesdays. 

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS