Ork upgrade availabilities from Hostile Acquisitions

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 lula

lula

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 10:05 PM

I'd like to buy some kustom jobz from Hostile Acquisitions p. 59 for my ork freebooter, but I can't find any listings of their availability. Does anyone know what they are or where I should look? Thanks!

#2 Kiton

Kiton

• Members
  • 375 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 04:49 AM

This may be a little late, but there is none. Find a mekboy. They need like, an hour and a roll of armorer.

Given a week or two, the Bigmek's own personal inventory tends to have gone from "ork weapons are kinda dangerous" to "of very questionable use at starship scale".

They can basically take a basic shoota and turn it into some gravitic, energy-spewing Type-X Unstable Twin-Linked Storm monstrosity whose damage per hit is somewhere in the 'autocannon' range. Sure he'll still miss half the time with it, but oh when the bugger hits with it…

#3 lula

lula

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 08:09 AM

Thanks! My ork is on his way to becoming a Mekboy, so perhaps he'll do it himself at rank four. In the meantime, I've decided that maybe the best way to buy upgrades outright is as the single built-in kustomization you get with a best-craftsmanship ork weapon.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS