• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Jedi_Knight

Jedi_Knight

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 04:24 AM

This came up during OCTGN discussion.

Does these cards require affiliation matching resource? I am fairly confident that they just require generic resource, since the rules specify such cases only in playing cards, not paying for abilities (as far as I know). As always, any and all answers will be appreciated.

#2 Rogue 4

Rogue 4

• Members
  • 343 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 04:53 AM

They do not have to match affliations. If an objective is blown up and both are in play you can focus as many available resources as you can, but of course only two can make the dial move.

Millennium Falcon, Rebel Transport, Tantive IV, A-Wing x2, B-wing, E-Wing, X-wing x4, Y-wing, Z95 Headhunter x2, HWK-290, TIE Fighter x 5, TIE Advanced x1, TIE Bomber, x1, TIE Interceptor x1, TIE Defender, TIE Phantom,  Imperial Aces, Slave I, Lambda Shuttle

#3 cleardave

cleardave

• Members
  • 402 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 06:11 PM

It just says "resource" and not [Imperial Navy] resource.  You can see precedent for using the affiliation logo in the text of other cards, like The Emperor's Web saying "…reduce the cost of the first [Sith] event card…"

So unless you see that Imperial Navy symbol, or another mention of it specifically, it's all good to take the resource from anything that generates it, even neutral resources like Sith Library (which amazingly, isn't a Sith affiliated resource enchancement).

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS