• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#1 Mexorlon

Mexorlon

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 06:04 AM

Hi folks

since the dice seems to be surpricenly difficult to manufacture, or is handcrafted in the deeps of karak Azgal?????

pehaps a sticker supplement like the one from Star wars??? Plz FFG help us fill the void

Mex

#2 Yepesnopes

Yepesnopes

• Members
  • 1,422 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 08:34 AM

You know what? Typically I don't care about these threads where we, fans, ask something directly or indirectly towards FFG, because I think we are quite alone here. Nevertheless, this time I am going to care, just in case.

Yes! please Warhammer 3 developer team! next time you produce a POD, please put inside some stickers for dice instead of the cards with the extra rules about mastery and epic levels which we all know by now.

Cheers,

Yepes

The Book of the Asur - High Elf fan supplement

The Dark Side - Witches, Warlocks, Dark Magic and more

Secrets of the Anvil - Advanced Dwarf careers and runes

Dice statistics calculator for SW EotE

#3 gmanjkd

gmanjkd

• Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 11:03 AM

I agree, FFG please include stickers!

#4 willmanx

willmanx

• Members
  • 775 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 12:09 AM

You might use Gitzman's Gallery Font, size 36 for a d6.

http://rpggeek.com/t...e-dice-stickers

• Pedro Lunaris likes this

#5 Gallows

Gallows

• Members
  • 1,619 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 08:41 AM

But the dice app has a limit of 15 dice, which is a problem when a troll tries to hit a player throwing all kinds of defence on the table.

#6 Emirikol

Emirikol

~Ĉiam subskribi antaŭ-nup kun Fimir

• Members
  • 5,102 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 08:47 AM

Stickers or this:  https://googledrive....rollers/wfrp3e/

• Pedro Lunaris and Keeop like this

#7 sepayne7l

sepayne7l

• Members
  • 568 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 10:47 PM

You could just buy a dice pack since they're shipping now.
  • Keeop likes this

#8 Emirikol

Emirikol

• Members
  • 5,102 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 11:09 AM

Only in Europe.  In the states, you've still got:  http://www.fantasyfl...esem=2&esum=173

Products

Products

spacer.gif
WHF03
$11.95
spacer.gif
WFRP Dice Accessory Pack 

Expand your dice pool with this dice accessory pack for Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay. This package includes:

•  3 Characteristic dice (blue d8)
  •  2 Reckless dice (red d10)
  •  2 Conservative dice (green d10)
  •  2 Fortune dice (white d6)
  •  1 Expertise die (yellow d6)
  •  1 Misfortune die (black d6)
  •  1 Challenge die (purple d8)

Case Quantity: 6 ISBN: 9781589946972

Edited by Emirikol, 14 August 2013 - 11:09 AM.

#9 Keeop

Keeop

• Members
  • 362 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 12:26 PM

looks like shipped with a late August date arrival date. I've just checked with my retailer of choice and was able to pre-order several sets from them. finally. hooray.

#10 evilidler

evilidler

• Members
  • 193 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 11:22 PM

Miniature Market have them back in stock right now, ready to ship.

#11 DurakBlackaxe

DurakBlackaxe

• Members
  • 306 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 03:43 AM

Only in Europe.

I couldnt get the spanish site to accept my credit card so gave up. Anyway once it goes for sale in US am getting grey magic pack as well.

The numbers in the dice pack are messed though, dont need so many characteristic dice( red/Green), more misfortune dice be better. As it is the misfortune that tends to get added to the pool more often to make rolls more difficult.

Possible to order an individual dice type?

Maybe just have the GM have the Purples and Blacks to add to other rolls, have the players have own Blue, Green, Red, White and Yellow dice.

I have the core set and the GM Vault set. FOr a GM and 4 players (My goal). you think 4 dice packs be enough?

That be a total of with my other sets of

23 Blue

14 Red

14 Green

16 White

11 Black

9 Yellow

9 Purple

Doesnt look like enough :/

Edited by DurakBlackaxe, 22 August 2013 - 04:14 AM.

#12 Gallows

Gallows

• Members
  • 1,619 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 07:30 AM

Only in Europe.

I couldnt get the spanish site to accept my credit card so gave up. Anyway once it goes for sale in US am getting grey magic pack as well.

The numbers in the dice pack are messed though, dont need so many characteristic dice( red/Green), more misfortune dice be better. As it is the misfortune that tends to get added to the pool more often to make rolls more difficult.

Possible to order an individual dice type?

Maybe just have the GM have the Purples and Blacks to add to other rolls, have the players have own Blue, Green, Red, White and Yellow dice.

I have the core set and the GM Vault set. FOr a GM and 4 players (My goal). you think 4 dice packs be enough?

That be a total of with my other sets of

23 Blue

14 Red

14 Green

16 White

11 Black

9 Yellow

9 Purple

Doesnt look like enough :/

I don't feel that's enough at my table with six players. I have 9 yellow, 9 purple and 11 black as well. I want to double that.

For four players I'd say 12 yellow/purple would be fine.

#13 Keeop

Keeop

• Members
  • 362 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 08:02 AM

Just added 4 sets to what came in Core/GM kit. Usually run 3-4 players. Seems like that should get the job done. At least I'm not short on them any more.

Edited by Keeop, 22 August 2013 - 08:47 AM.

• Emirikol likes this

#14 Gallows

Gallows

• Members
  • 1,619 posts

Posted 24 August 2013 - 03:31 AM

Just ordered 9 dice packs. That means 18 challenge and 18 expertise. That should be enough now for 6 players.

#15 Keeop

Keeop

• Members
  • 362 posts

Posted 24 August 2013 - 07:12 AM

Just ordered 9 dice packs. That means 18 challenge and 18 expertise. That should be enough now for 6 players.

and enough blue dice to build a second GM screen. :D

#16 Gallows

Gallows

• Members
  • 1,619 posts

Posted 24 August 2013 - 09:41 AM

and enough blue dice to build a second GM screen. :D

Hehe yeah lol... the dice packs are really stupid that way.

#17 abidibladiduda

abidibladiduda

• Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 24 August 2013 - 11:53 AM

I can't figure out why some of you would need a complete set of dice for every player at the table. We played wfrp3 with up to 7 players and it works. You might need to communicate and ask if someone can give you x of y dice after they rolled but I really don't see any problem with that.

• cronevald likes this

#18 Gallows

Gallows

• Members
  • 1,619 posts

Posted 24 August 2013 - 12:26 PM

I can't figure out why some of you would need a complete set of dice for every player at the table. We played wfrp3 with up to 7 players and it works. You might need to communicate and ask if someone can give you x of y dice after they rolled but I really don't see any problem with that.

I just hate having to look for dice. It's annoying that I have to make sure players keep them organized. It's managable with less dice of course, but having 3 yellow and purple dice for every players will go a long way to make it easier for us. When players sometimes use 4 purple in a dice pool, I as a GM do the same... then 9 purple is just not enough for us.

• The 1 Eyed King likes this

#19 abidibladiduda

abidibladiduda

• Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 24 August 2013 - 01:57 PM

I just hate having to look for dice. It's annoying that I have to make sure players keep them organized. It's managable with less dice of course, but having 3 yellow and purple dice for every players will go a long way to make it easier for us. When players sometimes use 4 purple in a dice pool, I as a GM do the same... then 9 purple is just not enough for us.

Oh, I see. We usually just have a box of dice in the middle of the table. But we usually avoid rolling too much anyways because it just takes too long.

Edited by abidibladiduda, 24 August 2013 - 01:58 PM.

#20 Emirikol

Emirikol

• Members
  • 5,102 posts

Posted 24 August 2013 - 06:00 PM

We've got 4 players and 1 gm.

We are typically only short of Purple dice, White and Black dice.  I'm thinking I'm just going to break down and order some blank dice and create some scribbles on them (silver paint on the black dice).

Plus, I'd really like one giant purple d8 to drop right in the middle of the table when things are tense (i.e., when the party punishment meter is pushing eleven).

:)

jh

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS