''Expanisons''

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Nonimus

Nonimus

• Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 11:09 PM

Hi, can anyone direct me to some website or send me some expansions that are unofficial but still good to play.

thanks in advance sonreir

#2 Nonimus

Nonimus

• Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 11:10 PM

For example new Herald's, Ancient One's and so on…..

#3 Julia

Julia

I survived Avi's apocalypse

• Members
  • 6,221 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 12:12 AM

Nonimus said:

For example new Herald's, Ancient One's and so on…..

Have you considered looking at the "fan creation" subsection of this very forum? There are several good creations there :-) If you're asking for a place where all variants are gathered, there is no such place at the moment that I'm aware of. We worked on a "Miriam Beecher's basement" on Thelric website, but I don't know if it's still an alpha version or what. Suicide Puppet started a blog (darknessoverdunwich) to host some of the stuff, but I'm not so sure on how many things he has already uploaded

We have dragged Reason from her Throne and set in her place the Empress of Dreams [liber Endvra]
Custom Arkham Horror material / Arkham Horror Advanced Players League

#4 Nonimus

Nonimus

• Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 12:49 AM

WOW!!! So much stuff! O.O

thank you Julia animado

#5 Julia

Julia

• Members
  • 6,221 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 02:28 AM

Nonimus said:

WOW!!! So much stuff! O.O

thank you Julia animado

You're welcome!

We have dragged Reason from her Throne and set in her place the Empress of Dreams [liber Endvra]

#6 Jake yet again

Jake yet again

• Members
  • 641 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 08:56 PM

The 2nd post in this forum thread outlines some of the best expansions out there:

http://boardgamegeek...ost-here-ah-ver

The "big board tryptych" section in that article point you to three new big board expansions for Vermont, the Dreamlands and many of the minor locations featured in the Lovecraft canon.

Lovecraft Country Horror - A completely FREE Big Box expansion for Arkham Horror, exploring the minor locations of the Cthulhu Mythos. Contains: Lovecraft Country Board, 16 Investigators, 4 Ancient Ones, 16 Skills, 32 Common Items, 24 Unique Items, 10 Spells, 16 Music of Erich Zann cards, 76 Leads, 4 Allies, 32 Monsters, 24 Injuries and Madnesses, 54 Mythos Cards, 41 Outer World Encounters, 52 Location Encounters for each Neighbourhood.

#7 Nonimus

Nonimus

• Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 10:26 PM

OMG! This is endles! atontado Thanks reir

#8 The Professor

The Professor

• Members
  • 1,318 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 10:38 PM

Nonimus,

Yes, afraid so…please tell your non-Arkham playing friends it was very nice knowing them; cancel your other activities for the next decade; and tell your loved ones you'll call at least once a year…Welcome to the Carnival!

Cheers, the Professor

The Professor

http://crafthulhu.squarespace.com

#9 Julia

Julia

• Members
  • 6,221 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 10:42 PM

Yeah, it's Endless. With the only exception that, whenever defeated, instead of returning to the cup, the board stays on your table, asking revenge…

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS