Photo

We had a slight forum malfunction but we're all fine. We're all fine here … now … thank you … how are you? [ignore this post]

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Budgernaut

Budgernaut

The Uncanny One

• Members
  • 1,692 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 08:55 AM

As I write this, I'm sure someone else is writing up a similar post, but oh well. I'm SO EXCITED for this pack! I don't know exactly what it is, but this pack looks awesome. I think a lot of what I like is that it's pushing the game in new directions that feel very thematic to me, like Executor.

I'm also super excited about Toryn Farr and Bright Hope. They featured prominently in a short story that featured Zuckuss and 4-LOM in "Tales of the Bounty Hunters" and with Zuckuss as my favorite bounty hunter, I was excited to see a part of his story featured in the game. I can't wait till Zuckuss is released! But until then, at least we get to add Dengar! Hooray bounty hunters!

Finally, I love the other Sith cards. The Sith Holocron looks wonderful and I just can't wait to play it just to be able to say I used a Sith Holocron! It's a SW fanboy's dream come true. And Aggression seems super powerful. How would you like to have that face your one remaining Jedi?

This Force Pack will be awesome!!

"There is a fine line between neutral and amoral. In fact, there may be no line there at all."

--Count Dooku

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS