• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Hida77

Hida77

• Members
  • 755 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 05:14 AM

Hey all,

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up that Madness Comics and Games in Plano TX will be hosting organized play every Saturday at 5pm for Star Wars The Card Game.  Please come by expand our group!

For those of you who may not know, Madness will be moving/expanding their store in the coming months (still in the same shopping area) so that they can host events up to ~500 people with no impact on store floor space.  They are heavily dedicating to all the LCGs/tabletop games as well, so if you are looking for a place to play in north Dallas, you now know where to be.  They will likely be hosting regionals for all of the mentioned games (they already are for a few LCGs) by next year.

Hope to see you there!

2014 Star Wars: The Card Game US Nationals Finalist

2013 Star Wars: The Card Game Worlds Top 16

8xX-wing, 5xB-Wing, 2xYT-1300, 4xY-Wing, 5xA-Wing, 2xHWK-290, 3xE-Wing, 7xZ-95, 1xYT-2400, 2xGR-75, 1xCR-90

8xTIE/LN, 11xTIE/IN, 2xTIE/Adv, 4xTIE/as, 3xTIE/Ph, 3xTIE/D, 3xFirespray-31, 3xLambda, 1xDecimator

#2 DrNate

DrNate

• Members
  • 231 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 01:38 PM

20 miles away is kind of far for me, but congrats to all involved on getting a new store location. 500 people, that's pretty impressive. I will definitely make my way down there if you ever hold one of those tournaments with the alternate art affiliation cards, I definitely want a set of those. 

#3 Rogue 4

Rogue 4

• Members
  • 343 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 06:31 AM

We have a small group that plays in Fort Worth and Grapevine. Maybe we will head that way next weekend. How many players you have there now?

I am running the Regional in June for this area at Area 51 in Grapevine. I would love to come out and promote it there too.

Millennium Falcon, Rebel Transport, Tantive IV, A-Wing x2, B-wing, E-Wing, X-wing x4, Y-wing, Z95 Headhunter x2, HWK-290, TIE Fighter x 5, TIE Advanced x1, TIE Bomber, x1, TIE Interceptor x1, TIE Defender, TIE Phantom,  Imperial Aces, Slave I, Lambda Shuttle

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS