Oversight AI + Tyrant/Woodcutter

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Ino

Ino

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 04:30 AM

Sorry if this is a redundant post, the search feature on the forum does not appear to work for me.

As the other side of the Chum + un-advanced Woodcutter/Tyrant question, how do Woodcutter and Tyrant work with Oversight AI?  If I have a Woodcutter/Tyrant installed (unrezzed) and then play an Oversight AI on it, but I leave the ice un-advanced, what happens if the runner encounters it?  Will it be trashed or is it still installed?

#2 radiskull

radiskull

• Members
  • 1,360 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 05:37 AM

The search function on these forums is pretty bad.

The designer has clarified that an Oversighted Tyrant/Woodcutter will not cause the ice to trash if it has no subroutines on it.

We've been promised clarification in the next FAQ, but the general principle seems to be that any comparison of an ice's subroutine status will fail if that ice has no subroutines.  (i.e., Oversight AI will not trash it, Chum will not cause damage, etc.)

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS