Long Island "Regional Saturday 4/6

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Stag Lord

Stag Lord

• Members
  • 1,482 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 05:55 AM

Is anyone from the boards going to this event? I expect local turnout to be really light since the LI group hasn't met in several months what with Sandy and the holidays  and the store really hasn't had a big Thrones presence in some time (since its earlier iteration, actually).

So i'm trying to summon energy to go - but unless some of you form out of town are making the trip - i doubt I'll sally forth: even though the store is about fifteen minutes from my house.

Anyone I know going? dennis - I thiink fatmouse said you might be making the trip…..

#2 Vaapad

Vaapad

• Members
  • 356 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 08:49 AM

Wish I could!  That seems to be a bad day all around for the NYCers -- I posted it on our page, but it looks like we all have conflicts unfortunately

"And for the first time in hundreds of years, the night came alive with the music of dragons."

#3 Twn2dn

Twn2dn

• Members
  • 1,274 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 11:51 PM

Yeah, I'd love to go but have a conflict. April is turning out to be a tough month. We are in the process of buying a home and are going to be moving later this month.

#4 jack merridew

jack merridew

• Members
  • 428 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 05:40 AM

the long island meta is either dead or has banished me because i haven't gotten an email about a meet up since 2012, but so it goes ive been holding myself over with the long but rewarding Battles of Westeros and since my wife surprisingly likes giant monsters i recently got into the dead ccg Monsterpocalypse, too bad i never got to try out my everyone dies martell deck

#5 dcdennis

dcdennis

• Members
  • 1,376 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 05:48 AM

I cannot attend. Honestly only played 3 or 4 games since Worlds. This naval cycle just isn't exciting me.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS