Random Packaging

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Major Mishap

Major Mishap

• Members
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 10:14 PM

Page 5 of the latest Dust Chronicals shows us the new packaging with RANDOM units, if this is the future and the only way to but DT, then I'm out of the game.  I want to buy what I want, not some random unit!

#2 Lska

Lska

• Members
  • 487 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 10:24 PM

April Fools' Day

#3 Dcal12

Dcal12

• Members
  • 410 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 02:06 AM

"Some sets will include tank traps or crates in place of soldiers"  LMAO That is some funny stuff. Reminds me of a famous quote:

"Don't believe everything you read on the Internet"

Abraham Lincoln 

#4 Major Mishap

Major Mishap

• Members
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 06:48 AM

Yeah, yeah, I know, trouble is its a good prank because it is believable, more believable than the next set of cards won't have errors in then :)

#5 FlorisH

FlorisH

• Members
  • 212 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 07:48 AM

Yes it was an April Fools joke.

Here is a picture I took while putting the box together that was used for the fake news item.

Apologies to anybody who might have been offended by the joke, no harm was intended.

#6 Dcal12

Dcal12

• Members
  • 410 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 07:55 AM

From what I understand the Major was so upset with the direction the game was going based on your report. He smashed his entire collection of Dust models, so I think it is only fair that you replace everything.

its all fun and games until someone loses a Dust model.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS