Photo

04/13/13 - 120pt X-wing Tournament - JJ's Game Lounge (Chatsworth, CA)

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 WeaponsFree

WeaponsFree

• Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 11:43 PM

Come join us for a fun and furious X-Wing Dogfight Tournament, here at JJ’s Game Lounge this April 13th at 1:00pm.

JJ's Game Lounge
10174 Mason Avenue, Chatsworth, California 91311
(818) 717-8558
Time: April 13, 2013 @ 1:00pm
Tournament Organizer: Aurauz Azima

The Details:

Format: 120pt Dogfight Tournament (Mirror Match)
Time Limit: 60-minute rounds.
Entry Fee: $10
Prizes: Based off of attendance.

Rules:

All of the tournament rules are available at the following link:
http://www.fantasyfl...tRules_V1.1.pdf

Things to Bring:

•X-Wing Core Game

- Dice, Tokens, Maneuver Rulers, Dials etc. and don't forget the asteroids.

•120pt. Rebel or Imperial Squadron

•2 copies of your 120pt. squad list. One for the TO and the other for your opponent.

ATTENTION: WE WILL NOT HAVE MODELS, TOKENS OR DICE TO LEND OUT. MAKE SURE YOU BRING EVERYTHING YOU WILL NEED TO PLAY.

Squad Building:

Each player must build one squad for use in an X-Wing tournament. The squad-building rules described in this section supersede the squad-building rules described in the X-Wing rulebook.

The maximum squad points is 120 points. A squad cannot exceed 120 points, though it may contain fewer than 120 points.

Each player may choose to field either a Rebel or Imperial squad, as tournament seeding ignores the player’s faction.

Each player must submit his squad composition, including all associated Upgrade cards and total squad points, to the TO before the start of the tournament. Players must use the same squad for the duration of the tournament, including all Ship and Upgrade cards.

Each player must bring an X-Wing core set and any additional components he needs for his squad. This includes but is not limited to dice, a range ruler, maneuver templates, asteroid tokens and a complete Damage deck. A player cannot bring more than one copy of each asteroid token. The TO is not expected to supply any game components to players.

Unsportsmanlike Conduct:

Players are expected to behave in a mature and considerate manner, and to play within the rules and not abuse them. This prohibits intentionally stalling a game for time, placing components with excessive force, abusing an infinite combo, inappropriate behavior, treating an opponent with a lack of courtesy or respect, etc. Collusion among players to manipulate scoring is expressly forbidden. The TO, at his or her sole discretion, may remove players from the tournament for unsportsmanlike conduct.

Legal Products:

All components from the following products may be used in officially sanctioned tournaments. Components in any product not listed cannot be used. Only official models, cards and tokens can be used in tournaments (proxies of cards and ships cannot be used).

Star Wars: X-WingTM Miniatures Game Core Set
Star Wars: X-WingTM Wave 1, Wave 2
Star Wars: X-WingTM Miniatures Game Dice Pack
Star WarsTM Dice App

If the Star Wars Dice app is used, the app must be displayed in full view of both players at all times.

#2 RAGE1073

RAGE1073

• Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 10:29 AM

How was the last tourney? I couldn't make it because I had a game that day

#3 WeaponsFree

WeaponsFree

• Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 08:32 PM

It was pretty good, lots of fun and lots of shenanigans. And we have more and more people picking up the starters, its hard to keep the stuff in stock. So are we going to see you and your buddies on April 13th? Remember, the more people we have the larger the prize pool.

#4 WeaponsFree

WeaponsFree

• Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 07:44 PM

Anyone have any good lists running two YT-1300s?

#5 RAGE1073

RAGE1073

• Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 06:19 AM

I have a game at 10:15 so it'll be over by 12. But that means that my buddy and I may be late to the tourney, hopefully we can get there as fast as we can and not miss the opening round

#6 WeaponsFree

WeaponsFree

• Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 07:26 AM

Reg starts at 1pm, then it takes me some to time to put the seeding together and get people to their tables and what not. I'd say we will officially start the first round at 2.

#7 WeaponsFree

WeaponsFree

• Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 02:56 PM

The tournament is fastly approaching, and it seems that there may be a really good turn out. If everything works out we may be looking at about 14+ admirals directing their forces in galactic warfare. Hope to see you all on April 13th at 1pm at JJ's Game Lounge.

#8 WeaponsFree

WeaponsFree

• Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 06:42 AM

Today is the day, ladies and gentlemen. I hope to see you all around 1pm. 

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS