What is Project Junebug?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 zogking

zogking

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 10:25 PM

I understand the card before anyone come to me with that,  I mean is what it the fiction describes what project junebug is. It must be really powerful and knowing Jentiki and that they're big on the whole brains in jars thing and in the rule book there's that big picture of a women in a test tube which I could guess is project junebug but does anyone know what it Junebug really is?

Thanks

#2 Maine

Maine

• Members
  • 120 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 08:32 PM

Anyone who has lived in areas where June Bugs appear are probably familiar with how they are lured to lights, particularily porch and backyard lights.  This can be used against them to create traps, luring them to their doom with a light.  That is just what Project Junebug is - an enticing trap.

Thus I think the name refers to it's purpose as a lure to the trap, rather than to the trap itself.  If that is the case, then the 'Project Junebug' is the creation of the illusion of a valuable target (creating a honeypot).

#3 zogking

zogking

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 11:20 PM

That's pretty cool and totally fits with what Junebug does! thanks for the anwser sonreir 

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS