Photo

NYC East Coast Regionals: Registration Starts Monday April 1!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 BrooklynMike

BrooklynMike

• Members
  • 272 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 03:58 PM

OK, Star Wars LCG Fans: Registration for the NYC East Coast Regionals on Saturday May 18th, 2013 will open on Monday April 1:

Call the Compleat Strategist at (212) 685-3880 to register … let them know your name and what event you'd like to attend (we're hosting several regionals so be specific that you're calling for the Star Wars LCG event).

Their hours are Mon - Saturday 10:30 AM - 6:00 PM Eastern except Thu they stay open until 9:00 PM.

Call early! The first 6 registrants will get a special prize!!!

#2 Vaapad

Vaapad

• Members
  • 362 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 02:03 AM

The NYC regional is ONE MONTH from today!  If you haven't pre-registered yet, call or email the store!

"And for the first time in hundreds of years, the night came alive with the music of dragons."

#3 Budgernaut

Budgernaut

• Members
  • 1,447 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 04:01 PM

So how many people are going to this? I will happen to be in NY that weekend and would love to get in some games with players I haven't met!

"There is a fine line between neutral and amoral. In fact, there may be no line there at all."

--Count Dooku

#4 Vaapad

Vaapad

• Members
  • 362 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 02:52 AM

Budgernaut said:

So how many people are going to this? I will happen to be in NY that weekend and would love to get in some games with players I haven't met!

A month out, it's hard to say.  As of yesterday we had 6 signed up, and that number does not include at least 4 more who I know are definitely coming.  And of course some people iust never pre register but then show up day of.  So turnout should be pretty good I think.

"And for the first time in hundreds of years, the night came alive with the music of dragons."

#5 Vaapad

Vaapad

• Members
  • 362 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 03:12 AM

The NYC regional is just two weeks away!!

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS