On The Trail Question

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 MKraus

MKraus

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 11:58 AM

I played The Hunt For Gollum solo and have a question regarding 3B "On The Trail."  Upon completing 2B I had only two clues, meaning from my understating I was unable to quest against "On The Trail" as not all my heroes had a clue.  Then once a clue was finally revealed I realized it states on the "Signs of Gollum" card that in order to claim the card you must quest successfully.  So I kept failing my questing, as I was not permitted to quest, until I had a location card come up.  Once I successfully quested against the location I claimed the clue.

So basically my question is, was this played correctly?

#2 CJMatos

CJMatos

• Members
  • 384 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 03:19 PM

You played it wrongly…

The wording on the quest card is:

Any player who does not control a hero with at least 1 Clue objective attached cannot commit characters to this quest. If there are ever no heroes with Clue objectives attached in play, reset the quest deck to stage 2B.

This means that to be able to quest the player needs that at least one of his heros has a clue objective….

This doesn't mean that only characters with clue can quest. 

Carlos José Matos

#3 MKraus

MKraus

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 05:25 PM

Thank you very much for clarifying that for me.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS