Enigma copies have arrived!

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 JMSwallow

JMSwallow

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 12:41 AM

I'm pleased to announce that I got my comp copies of my new Tannhauser novel Enigma in the mail this week (along with my new Warhammer 40,000 audio drama…), which means the book should be on sale imminently!

I had a blast writing Engima and I hope you enjoy reading it; anyone with any questions or comments, feel free to post them on the forum here…

• RichardWep and WilliamPn like this

Writer of Fortune

#2 JMSwallow

JMSwallow

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 08:43 PM

I'm pleased to announce that Enigma is now on sale!

Writer of Fortune

#3 pixcalcis

pixcalcis

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 02:33 AM

I love the plot synopsis of this.  This is the first  I've heard of Tannhäuser, but I see there have been previous books.  Do I need to read them first to really understand what's going on, or is this book fairly stand-alone?  

#4 MeisterH

MeisterH

• Members
  • 140 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 09:29 PM

They are all stand-alone, though I belive this one refeers to Operation: Night-Eagle at one point. I've only read about half of the book yet but so far I can only say positive things about it.

If you want to know what's going on in the world you should probably go to the Tannhäuser homepage and read the about, then you'll be go to go read the books.

#5 pixcalcis

pixcalcis

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 02:13 AM

Awesome, thanks! I'll definitely be picking it up

#6 Tonyfr

Tonyfr

• Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 04:26 AM

Thanks for the info.   I completely missed this in the forms.  Need to get a copy.  I look forward to it. 

#7 Epitaphe

Epitaphe

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 18 March 2014 - 09:00 AM

sorry for the necroposting but is their an epub version purchassable of all 3 tannhauser novel?

i m a complete noob and i have no idea what s the difference is between kindle ibook and nook.

the question is wich of these 3 format can i read on aldiko

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS