Mummies of Dunwich / Sea of Horror

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Jake yet again

Jake yet again

• Members
  • 642 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 12:00 AM

I know this is a pretty long shot, but don't ask and you won't get…

A long, ---long--- time back, in 2006 or 2007, when FFG had completely different forum software, there was a putative fan expansion called Mummies of Dunwich. I think it was mostly just text in a forum post, but there may have been some cards created in SE. Does anyone have a copy of this expansion or any notes or it?

Also, does anyone have the .eon files for Sea of Horror? I've got some .jpgs, but just want to know if there's anything I'm missing.

Thanks.

Lovecraft Country Horror - A completely FREE Big Box expansion for Arkham Horror, exploring the minor locations of the Cthulhu Mythos. Contains: Lovecraft Country Board, 16 Investigators, 4 Ancient Ones, 16 Skills, 32 Common Items, 24 Unique Items, 10 Spells, 16 Music of Erich Zann cards, 76 Leads, 4 Allies, 32 Monsters, 24 Injuries and Madnesses, 54 Mythos Cards, 41 Outer World Encounters, 52 Location Encounters for each Neighbourhood.

#2 Julia

Julia

I survived Avi's apocalypse

• Members
  • 6,241 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 02:41 AM

Jake yet again said:

I know this is a pretty long shot, but don't ask and you won't get…

A long, ---long--- time back, in 2006 or 2007, when FFG had completely different forum software, there was a putative fan expansion called Mummies of Dunwich. I think it was mostly just text in a forum post, but there may have been some cards created in SE. Does anyone have a copy of this expansion or any notes or it?

Also, does anyone have the .eon files for Sea of Horror? I've got some .jpgs, but just want to know if there's anything I'm missing.

Thanks.

Jake, I have the Sea of Horrors eons. Not so sure if it's complete, but it's still a load of stuff. I'll upload a rar archive on WeTransfer tonight. Please, in case, drop me an e-mail reminder.

As for the other expansion… I've never heard of that. Ask Wess (SuicidePuppet) about this; he has a very big archive of old Arkham stuff, so maybe he could help you

We have dragged Reason from her Throne and set in her place the Empress of Dreams [liber Endvra]
Custom Arkham Horror material / Arkham Horror Advanced Players League

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS