Northeast Pennsylvania

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Elderrook

Elderrook

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 07:32 PM

Hello. I'm looking for players from the northeast section of Pennsylvania. Are there any players out there? I'm interested in anything game related, but this is as good a place as any to start my search. I'm close to Bloomsburg, if that helps.

-rook

#2 Shooter McGavin

Shooter McGavin

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 03:56 AM

There's two of us from the Ashland area that play this and all kinds of boardgames and minis regularly.  My work schedule is awful though and we can only really meet consistently late on Tuesday evenings.  At least for now.  

#3 Elderrook

Elderrook

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 09:20 PM

Looks like you're about an hour away, Shooter. I work nights, so late Tuesday will be a problem. Maybe we can figure something out. There's no one up this way who plays.

#4 Shooter McGavin

Shooter McGavin

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 08:19 AM

I'm about 35 minutes from Bloomsburg.  My friend runs the game shop in the Buckhorn mall up there, but I usually don't get chance to stop by that often.  I'll message you if i'm planning on being up there anytime soon and maybe we can get a game in.  We are going to head to Lemoyne on the 27th for a tourney.  It's by Harrisburg.  Then to Six Feet Under games in Lancaster in June.  These are the closest Regionals to us.  Just a heads up if you are into the tournament scene. 

#5 shadeleader

shadeleader

• Members
  • 138 posts

Posted 10 October 2013 - 12:58 PM

Huh, I didn't know there was a game store down in Buckhorn. I'll have to check it out sometime.

I know that Adventure Games in Dickson City occasionally has some X-Wing product, but I don't know if there's a big community around the game there. 

The Wilkes-Barre Barnes and Noble is probably the most reliable spot I've found for picking the minis up.

#6 shadeleader

shadeleader

• Members
  • 138 posts

Posted 14 January 2014 - 10:52 AM

Giving this a bump.  Anything X-wingy happening in NEPA?

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS