Anybody in the New Jersey area?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Thailias

Thailias

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 06:06 AM

Looking for a player or two to quest with that are from the NJ/PA areas. Can only do weekends due to work.

#2 Guest_Not In Sample_*

Guest_Not In Sample_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 April 2013 - 09:31 PM

Tauramall - It will be your best choice to choose cute baby girl wear,baby girl clothes,baby girl clothes on sale with reasonable price and good qulity.

http://www.tauramall...hirt-p2035.html

#3 Trunks1022

Trunks1022

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 09:56 AM

Thailias said:

Looking for a player or two to quest with that are from the NJ/PA areas. Can only do weekends due to work.

I live in the Philadelphia Area (East Falls) and I am usually at Redcap's Corner every Wednesday night for Android: Netrunner. I have LotR LCG also, but have never really played it other than solo. I know a few of the Android: Netrunner guys at Redcaps also play LotR.

I'm usually busy every weekend, but maybe we can set up a game if I have enough advance notice. I'm usually in South Jersey during the weekends, so maybe we could also meet up at Jester's Playhouse in Northfield. I'll also ask the Netrunner guys to see what that think. 

#4 Xorath

Xorath

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 July 2014 - 07:32 PM

I live in Jersey, Middlesex County and play Lotr Lcg

#5 JasonRed3

JasonRed3

• Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 15 August 2014 - 07:49 PM

If any of you ever get up to the NYC area, please let me know, I'd love to get together and compare notes and play some games :)

X-Wing forces:  

Light Side:​

Spoiler

Dark Side:​

Spoiler

LotR LCG Player, Blood Bowl Team Manager Fan

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS